Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to play?

647 posts in this topic

am I allowed play...don't know if i am...like play on swings and go as high as clouds, but i am too little to push myself.

Hi Gaia....beautiful name...my granny's mythology book says Gaia was the mother of the earth. That sounds like a queen to me...and hey I am a bookworm too...people tell me off for never having my nose out of a book. What books do you like? I love Anne of green gables and I like Enid blyton too and fairytales.

Whitehorse there's a paddock right over there with all different sized horsies in it...

Lil' Lou! I want my face painted with pretty star eyes and half moons on my cheeks and pretty pink lips and I never did get a daisy chain for my head, can I have one of those two...pretty please with sugar on top!!

Hey...everybody come here and look at this cloud! it looks like a puppy dog, doesn't it...and look over there! A FAIRY!

Little Di...I don't paint very straight but I'll try to fix you up really pretty if you'll teach me how to do cartwheels and yeah! I can see the fairys wand!

Hey Lil Nadey! Everone's allowed to play, little friend. Nobody should be left out.....hey...Zoomy likes to push the little ones on the swings...

runs to the paddock and leans over gaping at all the horses.

i think i'll pick.....*points to a tiny black and white pony* that one!!!!! jumps up and down, where do i get it? who knows how to open this thing?

and hey i want a daisy chain for me and my pony, and i have always wanted to learn how to make them can you teach me?

I dont mind what you paint on me as long as I can try it out on you back Lou.. :) Im just happy that I have friends:)

Yep Di, I can teach anyone who wants to learn, how to climb a tree.. its okay you wont get hurt.

Thanks for letting me play dress up with you.. :)

Horses????? This is so cool!!

Whitehorse could you teach me how to ride??

You could say no and I could just watch..:)

little troy-boy wanders over. he is quite unsure if he is actually welcome. he looks on with great interest, but kinda sad. he brought some funny, silly hats and lots of toys--trucks, legos, stuffed animals.

"please can i play?"

troy-boy

*Little Donnie runs over to Lil' Troy and gives him a great big HUG* :) I love legos...would you like to build a castle Troy? :)

Yippee!!!! I was waiting for Troy-Boy....Hey I love that jester hat can I put it on?

Teehee don't tell anybody but I LOVE Troy Boy....

Hey you know we had a techer in third grade called Mr McConkey...I call him Conkey Donkey....

did u say trucks??? VRRRROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!! YAY TROY IS HERE!!!!! hey did any one see lil laney....lets go see if she can come out to play.  hey white...can i ride the ponies too...i just learned how to jump it was scary but fun too.....O I ALMOST FORGOT....who wants to ride on my tricycle....??? im still too little for a big girl bike....but i like my trike better

Conkey Donkey?! That is a silly name!!! :) hee hee hee

LiL Donnie let's make a castle! here are the legos. i have a huge box of em! Aoife--here are the legos!

:)

emma of course i'll teach you how to ride, and these ponies are real gentle so there is no reason to be afraid. you want to pick out a color horse?

i'll wait for you, i think i'll name mine mari yeah thats a good name...

*runs over to lil donnie and gives her a huge hug*

im happy to see you.

hey lou come look at my pony i named her mari :biggrin:

little Sasha loves lego and building things Troy can I help you, Aoife and Donnie make your castle? ls you want to come help too?

wow, little Lou, you like Anne of Green Gables? that's such a coincidence, 'cause it's my favourite book and it's the one i brought here with me, even before i knew you liked it!

little Gaia wants to play with Troy-Boy, too... 'cause big Gaia's boyfriend's name is Troy, so she and little Gaia like Troy-Boy already. i'll play trucks!

*Shaina comes running back*

Sorry everybody, I had chores to do, but I'm done now, so can I play?  I like legos and building stuff, and I love Anne of Green Gables!  And I know the words to lots of silly songs, too, like "have you ever ever ever in your long legged life seen a long legged spider with his long legged wife?"  And I have a pony named Trigger, he's dapple grey and gentle, so much fun to ride!

Shaina, plllease play Legos with us! you have a pony? how cool!

Gaia, you can have the great cool yellow dump truck right here!!!

Sweet Sasha of course you can sure help! I think you are so nice!!! Will you help us build a castle please please please!

Whitehorse-I love horsies they are soo pretty! can i feed them a carrot?

And sweet littlest star--of course you can play with the trucks sweetie! here's a big red fire engine fer you!

troy-boy!

Oooooh Troy you have cars and trucks huh, any motorcycles? I just love motorcycles...if you have one can i pretty please with a cherry on top play with it? :)

How cool everyone wants to play legos and build a big big way big castle...everyone can be princesses and Troy can be our prince.:)

*Lil' Donnie hugs whitehorse back in tight tight teletubbie huggies*

Little star thats a real cool fire engine you have there, does it make siren noises?

This is great -- I have lincoln logs at home, I'm going to go get them!  Be back soon...

Shaina

Lincoln Logs!!!

Those can help with our supercool castle!!! :)

Sweet Lil Donnie, here's a coooool motorcycle for you!!!

Troy-Boy

VA-ROOOOOOOM...:biggrin: thankyou Troy, your such a peach.

Ooooh goodie goodie gum drops, Lincoln logs...they are soo much fun!! :)

Hi Stephy....maybe you can tell me what Lincoln-Logs are!

bear dat runs over and gaves lil steph a hug

come play with us

what do u wann play

troy has cars and stuff

there are ponies and kitties and dress ups

you can play with my lil kittie if you want i brought my other lil kittie tigger with me,an my big cat felix

ooohhhhhhhhh whos that i see playing in the hay,why lil calvin my other kitty, see i have lots of kitties

grey tabby kitty called Kitty

a lil ginger tabby with a purple collar called calvin

a black white grey tabby called felix,he is a big cat

and a lil ginger kitty with no collar called Tigger

lots of kitties,dogs,horses here

oh and i love anne of green gables but i love noddy most of all

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0