Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to play?

647 posts in this topic

hey girls,

I love playing with mud,and i am wearing a white tshirt under this jumper,*removes jumper* cos bear dat is too warm,

ive heard of middle earth before,its a cool cool place,

bear dat gaves her lil kitty a pat on the head

and smiles up at the others,

the sun is forever shining and the grass is forever green

this is the safest place in all the world,and no one can hurt us here,

I think i will stay here forever

bear dat chews on the end of her hair and then twirls some hair round a finger

how are you all my friends

you are all so very very pretty and smart

and no one calls names here or anything

i just saw a big red ball over there

anyone want to join me for a game

*looks at aoife in surprise* wow! noones ever really wanted to play with me before. because im a bad girl.

thank you for wanting to play with me, ive never had a REAL friend before.

i like your smile

*smiles back*

*looks at the ground awkwardly and embarrassed and whispers just loud enough for aoife to hear* can my friend becky play too? my mummy says becky is make  believe but i know she isnt she is as real as you and me..can you see her? can she play too?

hey folks i just saw a big red dot on the front of the topic page and not sure what this means can anyone enlighten me please

i was having so much fun

*smiles at Serenity*

sure Becky can play....she can help you with your end of the skipping rope. Shaina can jump first...

becky can play as well

can susan play? no one else can see her. well no grown ups can but she is a good friend

thanks aoife you are the greatest, and becky thinks so too....

i love jump rope

Little Michelle was hoping someone would still be playin. She wanted to play with lil Aoife yesterday but had to go home for dinner.

Looks like everyone is goin home but Little Michelle wanted to tell you all that you are the bestest friends a girl could ever have. You are not mean and don't tease me because I am small, not pretty, don't have nice clothes, and am shy. I never thought that so many other lil girls like me were shy too. I wuv you. (hiding my eyes now cause you may not wuv me)

lil michelle

bare dat is still out playing, she is sitting on the grass playing with her lil kittie do u wanna play too

i have to go home soon

but you can come to my house and watch the funnies if you want to cartoons, i love loony toons who do u like

hi guys sorry i had to go my mommy called but i amback now and have LOTS of fun stuff....My friend Jessie came with me....my mommy said shes just pretend but my mommy is sooo silly sometimes.  I bringed my wagon and my teddy and my barbie dolls and my jump rope and hoola hoop and a ball so we can play catch....and best of all....DRESS UP.....who wants to play?? its ok if u dont wnat to.....i can play with jessie she is very nice ya know.... she likes to share just like me....so u can use my toys if u want to....(but im too little to pull u in the wagon like my daddy does....so maybe the older kids can do that...)

~GUESS WHAT~ my mommy said today that i am a big girl! and i get to go to big girl school next year....it will be fun! hope u like my toys. ** puts on a her mommys big high heels and runs around the park**

can i play with your dressing up stuff?.i want to be a nurse and fix the broken toys,and see if any dolls want to go to the dolly hospital.

ohh my little kitty has just pulled the ribbons out of your dollies hair

i love balls as well red ones

oh hula hoops i have not hula hoops of my own but i like

to swing them

little emma climbs to the tip top of an old oak tree and sways with the branches in the wind. Looks down at all the many, many children playing.. and sighs pleasently. Stays up there feeling the cool breaze flowing around her face and hair..and is happy.
I'm glad we found this place.

u sure can play dress up.....hehe i dont think the dolls liked the ribbons any ways....hehe i stole my brothers secret chocolate candy stash....hehehehe shh......CHOCLATE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

Hey! Michelle Lil' Lou's not going home! I can stay here forever if I want. Watcha want to play? There are no big people here who make us do what we don't wanna. Just I slept for a little while, and when I woke up I was soooo happy to see that my friends Shaina and Aoife were here and I was talking about kitty cats with Rachael and Bear dat and Serenity. I got changed into my big Tee shirt with a pink kitty on it to show them, My friend Rain gave it to me. hey! Little Marianne what a pretty pretty name. Sounds like a princess.

No baddies here okay so we can just play.

Hey! Who's that saying "Lou done a poo in her shoe"? Mud Pies for them!

I'm so glad people want to play with me, and they're not picking me last for teams and they want to sit next to me and don't think I'm ugly and strange it is a beautiful world here.

HEy!! I Never going home either ever ever ever so neener..lol

Im going to stay here till I feel like leaving and um I think I want to jump rope to.. but dont go so fast because then I will fall for sure. Is it ok if I jump with you?

Lou who said you did a poop in your shoe? Ill help you make the mud pie..

* Runs around and around and around laughing and laughing*...wheres donna??

I am wearing my blue jean shorts and a yellow shirt like the sun and I like your shirt Lou Lou. I dont have kitties at my house but I do love them they are so soft.

I would like to play dress up specally with makeup thats fun! lol

I loooooove dress ups....and we can have anything we like here, I can see a make-up kit in a pink box. You sitdown Emma and I will paint you....what do you wanna be?

emma!!! i would sure like it if u would play dress wit me in my dress up clothes....lil lou u can play too....its fun me and cat are having a blast!  i have lots of pretty jewlery and a pretty princess crown....i bringed some games now too.  i never wanna go home.!!! never ever ever!

does anyone wanna play patty-cake with me?! jessie had to go home...she needed a nap *yawns* not me i am never *yawns again* tired

Hey princess Star I love patty-cake but my hands always get tangled up.....but we can try, and I know you won't tease me if I mess up...

Aoife! I was lookin' all over for you! I'm so glad you came to play...has anyone seen lil' Jackie? She's sooo nice to me.

Emma? Can you help me learn to climb a tree? I have always wanted to learn , but am too scared.

Hey ya'll wanna lay down on my pretty pink checked blanket  and look at all the clouds...?

shhh im back :) i climbed out the window hehe!!!!

Oh Lou!! can you paint my face too? i wanna be a princess, no no a fairy! no no a tiger!

oh Lou i cant make up my mind you chose ok

YAY YAY YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see my little friend Whitehorse coming into the playground! (Breaks off making an absolute mess of her friend's faces) Hugging little Whitehorse... I think Serenity said there are horsies here too...

ooh, ooh, little Gaia will play, too! she's got long red hair and brown eyes and glasses, and she's a tomboy AND a bookworm. i'm bringing my stuffed Winnie-the-Pooh that talks when you hug him, and i think i'll do some tree-climbing first... there's so many things to do!

hi!!!!! thank you i wasn't sure if i was going to show myself, im really terribly shy and afraid everyone will think im strange..

:) but im so glad to get a wonderful warm welcome.

......hugging lou.......

well you know i would love to see some horses are there any little ones? they are the cutest and huggable

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0