Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to play?

647 posts in this topic

*catwoman* sitting alone on the swings with her lil pussycat called Kitty, a tabby grey,she is so shy is lil bernadette who calls herself bear dat cos she can not say her own name. I love making daisy chains,and see those trees i love to climb them and swing from the branches.

You will know me if you see me,I am the smallest child with short bobbed brown hair,I am wearing my faded jeans and my knitted jumper and my lil faded trainers with the laces undone.

i wanna go climb the trees but who will mind my kitty, I would love to be able to bring all my kitties and my lil monkey who plays tunes,he has a lil red hat and a lil red waistcoat, will anyone help me to find the toys that my baddie took away from me,my lil dolls and my twin buggy with red stripes?.

I dont know what i can bring curly wurlys perhaps that i brought from my pocket money, wish i could bring something more i might ask my big berni, what would you like, she left me off here and is looming in the background waiting until she knows i am safe before she can go home

*sits with bear dat* heya i'm Leah :) you're kitty is cute :D its fur is so soft. i want a kitty but im nto allowed cuz they make me sneeze too much. but i have a horse. she's beautiful. maybe i can get big leah to bring her down for us all to ride :)

i'm not feeling too good so is it ok if i sit with your kitty for a while?  i dont care if i get the sneezes :) you can go climb trees :)

Hey girls I have two kittie-cats! theyr'e my best friends, one is black and white and she's called Sukey, and the other is a ginger tom just called Ginger.

I'm glad they don't make me sneeze 'cuz ginger likes to get into bed with me...poor Leah   maybe we can get you a stuffed kitty...

Bear det we will find your toys...we will...we will...we're magic!

Tis ok lou :) *pulls a peg out her pocket (along with various othert insane things)* i can put this on my nose to stop the sneezes.....my big cousin told me if ya hold your eyes open when you sneeze they will pop out....thats kinda gross huh? im allergic to lots of things, its not fair :(

i'm even allrgic to my horse but she lives on a farm so i hardly see her so its worth it when i do :)

Lou besides, a stuffed cat isnt the same a sa real cat :(

anyone want some chewing gum? i found some in my pocket, i got it with my own money at the shops earlier

hey i like the way you american people talk :) you're voices sound different to mine thats cool :)

i gotta kittie cat too got three kittie cats.

love my kitties henry mical i cant say it macala summink like dat an bubles bubles my favowite nice an soft gway kitty

oh jen jen like books i like boks wanna wead my book its got kitties in it

wanna playy outsid but mmum said no said not loud outside can i play

hi girls, lil leah you can mind my kitty while i go play on the trees, can we all bring our kitties,oh and i love horses,rach i love books as well perhaps you could read to me lil bear dat,lou i like ur kitties r they allowed out to play?.Oh big berni calling me a minute hold on..........

(runs to big berni)

lil bear dat comes back with bags of sweeties for everyone,and big berni waves *bye* and gaves lil bear dat a wink,

bear dat passes the bags of sweeties out to everyone and looks in hers, what has she got

chewing gum,the lil pink and blue sweets from the dolly mixtures,lollies of every colour of the rainbow,

what have you got in yours?

little unicorn's really shy, but she pretends she's not, cause then no one know how afraid she is....little unicorn sits behind rocks watchin evweybody, looks fun, but i scared...i not know how to have fun...i used to play with snakes and be a tomboy, but now i scared, sides moommy says i shouldna be boy.im girl, i dun wanna be girl, cause boys pplay basevball, i usedta play games, but not no more. peoples makes fun of me,  cause i'm an ugly little girl...iwants to cry cause you seem so happy and i cants gbe, i gottsa to be alone, mommy says, says i can't never talk to peoples, cants cry either...i not reeally a big girl, but everyone thinks i shoulds be. i wants to play, i do's, yes yes...*sighs* i guess i should go home, mommy will get mad if i stay, sides, my brother likes parks, i not wan him to come here, he always tries to follow me, i not wants him to see all these girls.. i goes home, w turns and walks towards home...don't tell i was here please...i wonder if anyone even notices i was here at all...

(Edited by the last unicorn at 3:24 am on Feb. 15, 2003)

lil unicorn,

come back and play with us, this is a magic part and your brother will not follow you here.he cant and if he does somehow then the big ones will kick him so hard he will be afaird to come back,do u not see the sign,no baddies aloud

and your mummy will she will not notice that you are gone  talk to us please and play with us,.even if you can only sneak away a wee bit

bear dat is swinging from the trees can you hear her giggle he he he he

*Lil Leah goes and sits   behind the rocks with marianne and gives her bear dat's kitty to hold and smiles* I'm sure bear dat wont mind you helping me look after her kitty whike she climbs the trees :)

Does anyone know how to play elastics? cuz i love elastics :)

or do you feel like a quiet game? maybe eye spy?

*pills one of the pink ribbons out her hair and dangles it in front of the kitty and giggles*

*Little Aoife stands shyly watching. All the other girls, the big girls seem to be having so much fun. She feels sad and lonely, wants to play, but scared people will be mean to her.*

*runs over to aoife and takes her hand smiling*

you wanna play with me? we can do whatever you like :) it's all up to you. noone will be mean to you here i promise, and if they do we can throw mud at them *giggles* and i'll protect ya ok ?

*Aoife's heart is pounding and she feels like she's going to split her face with her smile. She searches Serenity's face for signs that she's lying, but finds none. She relaxes a tiny bit*

Thanks! Thanks so much. I would really really love to play hopscotch..normally I'm not allowed........ *shy smile*

*gives aoife a hug* i'd neva lie to you, ive been lied to too much and it hurts :(

you wanna go first in hopscotch? it's one of my fave games :)

You have a very pretty smile :)

Shaina would like to play...but she isn't sure she should.  Maybe someone will tease her or laugh at her because her clothes aren't nice...or because she's had the same pair of shoes for three years and the soles are off them...

But I like to play -- let's pretend is my favorite game, and I'm good at hopscotch!  I can't climb trees, but I can ride a bike and I love to tire swing!

I have my dog, Rowdy, and he's big, but he never chases cats and he never, never bites.  He loves me.  He keeps all the baddies away, so he can watch out for us while we play...if it's okay?  Can I come too?

*Lil Aoife looks over at Shaina and sees a sweet, shy girl. She sees straight away that this girl is kind, with beautiful eyes. She doesn't see her clothes...but wouldn't care if she did.*

Hey..do you want to play hopscotch with me and Serenity?

*tells aoife she will be right back and runs over to shania* hey come play hopscotch with me and aoife, she's nice :) and noone will tease ya...see i got holes in my shoes too :)

Thanks -- hey, have you ever been to Middle Earth?  It is the coolest place in the world...

*looks puzzled* middle earth?? never heard of it. but if u say its cool it must be :)

One day im going to dig a hole in my backyard and reach all the way to china. thats a lot of digging you know and if i get yelled at or hurt agian i can just jump in my hole and go to china and hide from the bad people

I've heard of it Shaina..my Dad read me a cool story about it...

*smiles at Shaina, hands her the hopscotch pebble*

I dug a hole to china once, but I just got lots of mud...but that was cool!  We can dig now...I think if somebody had been digging with me I'd have gotten to china that time.  My dog can help, too!

Hey, when we're done with hopscotch can we dig? we can make a little town out of the mud, and channel water through it? I love playing with mud. :)

im not allowed to dig, i'll get yelld at for getting muddy

:( HE likes me to stay pretty for him.

I think i'll just go sit down on the bench ok? sorry

*looks at aoife* are you sure? you can go play in the mud thats ok i can just watch :) im used to watching, im getting good at it....if you want to go play in the mud thats ok :)

I would like to play with YOU. You are nice, and Shaina is nice. Let's all skip..I can hold the skipping rope...

*smiles at Serenity*

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0