Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to play?

647 posts in this topic

no way!! i'm not a bully. little zoomy tries to protect all her friends from anything nasty. it doesnt matter what your clothes look like or whether you have long or short hair. nothing matters here. this is for you to be you. no bullies are allowed. all pandy's people are allowed cause none of them are bullies.

tire swings are great. and it is very good to know there are other tomboys out there hehe. little zoomy sometimes wishes she was a boy cause then nasty things wouldn't happen to her.

i hope you are all having fun in the park. i went shopping with my mummy and my nanny and poppy and my aunty. and very soon i am going to have my afternoon nap. (silly zoomy didnt go to bed last night so needs some sleep!!)

i will miss you all, make some mud-cakes for when i get back hehe.

*****************SPLAT!!!!!!!*******************

one huge waterbomb that got all of you!

love ya's

little zoomy.

ohh, can i play too?  i've been hiding up a tree this whole time... never got to play before (always, always had to try and not get hurt;even at recess i didn't get to go out and play, the grownups said it was safer inside), but it looks like fun.  i'm scared thou, what it something happens???  i don't want anybody to get hurt and it'd be my fault, the bad guys will get anyone i'm near. they always find me, no matter how much i try to hide my red hair (mom says its too bright and that how they always see me).

lil angel

*litl chloe is shy*

she is always the new girl .. moved so many times she hardly knows where she is at any given time .. so maybe she's even too scared to ask if she can play, too

(and maybe she'll get in trouble for playing too :()

but she can get very lonely .. sigh ..

*sits next to a tree and starts making daisy chains*

*notices the pretty red head in the tree, smiles, waves*  little aries isn't very good at climbing trees.  maybe you could teach her?  *leaves her beloved swing to go inquire*  "wow!!!  how'd you get way up there?"  *eyes bright*  *notices another pretty girl sitting under the tree playing with flowers*  "those are pretty! whatcha makin?"

*smiles shyly*

daisy crowns *puts one on your head*

:) aren't they great? we can be princesses

sure, i can show you *climbs down, careful not to land on chole and her pretty daisies*... we have to watch out for the bad guys thou, they always find me even when people are supposed to be keeping me safe and i don't want anybody to get hurt.  those are pretty...can you show me how to do that?- pointing at the flower chains.   and do you want to climb, too?   we can put the flowers in our pockets and make chains to hang from the tree. :)

does anybody want to go play on the trampoline later... that looks like fun and i've never been on one.

angel

*spins around with her pretty princess crown on her head*  yay! little angel is going to help me up the tree!  *stuffs some flowers in her overalls and scrambles up one branch* hey this is fun!!!  oooooooooohhhh! don't look down though! chloe you comming?

(Edited by aries at 8:09 pm on Jan. 18, 2002)

*hands angel a princess daisy crown too*

:) :) :)

of course aries!

i love climbing trees .. ee but i hope the wind doesn't start to blow *timidly climbs up*

and i love trampolines .. they're the bestest. i can show you how to twirl around in the air, i learned it in gymnastics :)

hey lou guess what i know a silly song....my o lder brother taught it to me....Lou and Craig sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes LOVE then comes marriage then come....somethin i dunno.....hehehehe

~i can do flips on the trampoline backwards and front....its lots of fun! and i can skateboard on my hands!!!! but sometimes i fall and get hurt....trees scare me tho cuz one time....i climbed one and my cousin shot a firecracker and it just missed the tree and the branch caught on fire and i couldnt get down cuz i was scared and i had to jump and broked my leg....i was REAWY ESACED....

*looks out of window at park*

lil jen didnt get to play with other kids. always wanted to but never dared to ask. thought she would get wrong off mammy. maybe mammy thinks i dont want to play? i stay indoors an read my books instead. the other kids will think i boring anyway an they will tease me. the friends in my books dont be mean tho. my sister will go out an play. the other kids will like her more and wont play with me anyway.

i wish one day i could be undifferent tho.

little sasha knows zoomy isn't a bully she's great fun to play with and she's a tomboy like me. I'd love to play trampoline with you later angel maybe aries, chloe and lou will play too and don't worry about the bad guys they can't get us here.

star that sounds really scary *hug* but don't worry i don't think anyone has firecrackers here and if they do they're far away just to look pretty :)

and jen i LOVE books i read more than i play anytime my sisters always tease me about that too .. but hey i can imagine that i'm in the books and that can be much more funner :) do you want to pretend we're in charolette's web? or a wrinkle in time?

lol its later but i wanna play now that you've got me started

*sings a lullaby to all those that went to bed*

chloe

am i too late to play? I got a pogo stick, you can all have a turn, we can see who can bounce the most times :)

i hope noone calls me fatty, or four eyes or leah-peah here cuz i don't like that, the yucky boys at school call me that and they are eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww they have boy germs :P

i have my little ponies too, i have lots , everyone can play if they like :) and i have barbies too.

anyone wanna play dress ups? if not its ok i'll play alone, i like to imagine :)

I would like to play to. I think Im sorta nervous though.

But I will come to play for sure.

Im the blonde girl with all the lame freckles.

I LOVE to play handball...anyone up for a game?

Nice to see you all.. :) ~ little emma

*gasp*

my little ponies!! i have the kind that when you squeeze their butt their tails twirl around in circles (lol who would think up something like that?) and also the special ones with the pretty glittery wings

litl emma .. emma was the name of my bestest friend growing up :)

(oh yeah and i'm the little girl with long straight brown hair, in my red dress and a tiny southern accent but don't make fun of me :P)

ive got those ponies!! and lots of others. my fave is my rainbow one shes pretty

i got curly blonde hair, and im short :P but dont call me midget cuz that makes me cry.

i get called a dork sometimes cuz i love to read. and i love to sing and danve, im in a concert nbext week :)

Emma im scared of balls but i will watch you play :)

Hey everyone...*Little Donnie mumbles under her breath...* She wants to know if anyone wants to play ring around the rosey with her, but is too quiet to ask...;)

Hey Emma, i love handball....ill play with ya if you'd like..?

LITTLE DONNA LITTLE DONNA LITTLE DONNA!!!!!!  I would love to play ring around the rosie.  :)  Can we can we?  huh huh huh?  Hold on, I have one more person to bring in too play...running to lil jens house....JenJenJen...your mammy said you could play.  Please come with me, pretty please?  Me 'n lil donna want you to play ringaround the rosie.

We'll have so much fun :)

*starts singing*

*ring around the rosies*

hehe here donnie you can have a daisy crown too

:)

*tosses daisies around*

teehee i'm obsessed with flowers *runs over to find some honeysuckles*<--did anyone else grow up loving these??

Let's all join hands with Donnie for ring around the rosies....and hey the only reason grownups are allowed in here is if they read us stories out of Jen's books or buy us lollies. Did you read Joelli's sign Angel it says "No baddies Aloud" and Zoomy'll get 'em so don't worry hey Zooms you make a swashbuckling pirate...I wanna hold Mel's hand 'cuz she's not dirty except for if dirty means muddy....Aw Littlest star now everbody knows I kissed a boy (blushing)

*looks confused*

you... you would like for me to play with you?

*cant believe it*

i should very much like to join in ring a ring a roses, if you really truly dont mind...

*shy little smile*

jen of course i want to play with you

i'm shy too

usually

but the kids here are nice

and we have to stick together

*hug* *pulls you into ringaroundarosy*

Hey Jen...hold my hand on the other side...yeah, you are really clever and you are different, we all are and we are great because we're different and we want you to play....

(zooming by on her rollerblades and crashing into a tree)

OOPhm!  Sorry I couldn't stop, still havent controled these darn things ... we could play hide and go seek too!!

(Edited by SnowDragon24 at 3:21 am on Mar. 24, 2002)

Snow!! are you ok?!?

Um I Have some flower crowns for everybody.. Zoomy you can hide it in your pocket while you a pirate ok?

Ring around the rosy pockets ful of posies ashes ashes we all fall down!! :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0