Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to play?

647 posts in this topic

No trees or amanals? Fine then! i'm just gonna tenlike there are amanals in my treehouse. race you up there!

we don't have to pretend! even if the jungle gym doesn't have animals there are some in the treehouse! birds and squirrels climbing around. and i can bring my stuffed animals to have the picnic with us! i like to bring my bunny Velvit with me places :)

three-way race! let's see who can climb the highest.

I wanna play!

I bet I can climb the highestest!I love climbing an I practisk a lot. I bet a lots can climb the highest wiff me!

I wanna pet the bunny. I likes bunnies! No one let me have one. :(

But i'm an astralian! so we have kwalas an possums an kangroos. no squirrels! Thats just silly!!

Here you go tiffy, you can haz one of my bunnys. ive got lots

i wanna come to australia! you have all the best animals! let's invite them to the treehouse!

hi Tiffy! i only have the one bunny, velvit, but we can share if you like. she likes lots of people to play with her! i bet she'd love you to pet her bunny.gif

Hi guys! My mama baked some yummy cookies! She wants me to share. Here shadow, have this one. It has lots of chocolatey goodness!!

tank you!! I love yummy cookies! and chocolate! ur my bestest frend forever now!

Can I pway too? Im sorry if i wont be good company but im scared my papa will find me hewre. please dont let him get meee!

hey lisalis! of course you can come play! why don't we all play dress up and put on costumes? then he wouldn't ever be able to tell it was you. i think i'm going to be a pirate. what do you want to be?

Lisalis and Aldonza can I pway? Oooh can I be a mermaid? That way no one will know who I am!

i wanna be a pwincess I feel so yucky inside that I want to feel pwetty on the outside

Lisalis, you're pretty on the outside and the inside!! I wanted to be a pirate!! Fine them...i'ma ninja!

we could have two pirates! but ninjas are really cool too :D

we have a mermaid, a princess, a pirate, and a ninja! we can have great adventures!

uh huh we can get to be on a pirate ship and we can protect each other from the scary monsters.

can i pway too? i'd like to come on the pirate boat it sounds fun

yo ho! welcome aboard, cags :)

what are you going to be? there's lots more fun costumes to pick from!

Edited by Aldonza

can i pway pirits too? i brung a eye patch for the pirite and my cudly parat...wotsa ninja? i'm only likle and dunno wot one is :( i wana be a munkee, can i can i can i?!?! PPPPWWEEEEEESSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????? i'l bring bananas......

lisalis, we'l protekt you from your dada, he'll NEVAget past a pirit ana ninja ana princess ana mermaid ana munkee

n shadow, i washd the flaw in your tweehowse befor the footprins drid :)

yay! hi, little monkey!

*waves fork while cutting banana into pieces*

does anyone wanna color with me? i have a coloring book to share and colored pencils that my Grama gave me!

i'll draw with you!! look! I drawed a wainbow with lotsa pretty colours! now im gonna draw our piret ship!!

hi... guess wot i found under my bed todae? MY DWAGON!!! he's a real dwagon who blow out red and blu smoke. he takes us far up in the sky and we falls asleep on his belly.. he's not meen or scary and loves kids. he say he want to meet my fwiends.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0