Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to play?

647 posts in this topic

"No fair, that's MY tree!!!!"  

Runs up to Sasha,  sits next to her, offers a warm gooey s'more...

"You'd better like ABBA."

Grins goofy.

"Look- A tire swing!!!!!"

Looks at Sasha, "Wanna come play????  We're waiting for you!!!!""

Hey...it's my friend Sasha...I like to talk, but I can be quiet too if you want me to just sit for a while...can I hold your hand?

I have a song too, Sash..

"Row row row ya boat

Gently down the stream

Kick ya teacher overboard

And listen to her scream"

You like that one? I got another then:

"What's the time

Ten to nine

Hang ya knickers on the line

If they tear

I don't care

go and buy another pair"

Lil' Di walks up under the tree, with some coloring books and crayons and asks, Sasha if she wants to color?

She hates mud and with her long brown hair to her butt and pretty white sailor shorts out-fit on, a mud pie is the last thing she wants! She's intimidated by Zoomy and not sure if she might be made fun of, since she's not the "runnin', mud-pie, skateboarding" type...

They probably will tell me I'm a baby, that I can't play...

She gives Sasha a book and let's her pick her favorite color out of the box...Sasha smiles at her and they both giggle watching Lil' Lou as she POUNDS Lil' Zoomy with a mud pie!

Some of it splashes onto Lil' Di's picture and she starts to cry...:(

Little Laney shows up late because she was playing baseball down the street.  She's changed into her prettiest dress (only slightly grass stained).  (pulling the pink bows off of her pigtails)  I'm just gonna go check out the tire swing...anyone else wanna try?  I can push you reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllly high.  :)  

How about hopscotch?  I brought chalk to draw pictures on the sidewalk.  :)

Asking everyone who ABBA is?  I don't know,but I want to be Cyndi Lauper when I grow up.

OOOOOHHHHH...

Cyndi Lauper is so much fun!!!!!!  Funner than ABBA... she's so colorful!!!  she talks squeaky like me!!!!!! hee hee

Lil Laney looks so pretty, and Lil Di looks like a cute sailor girl!!  

(((((Tries to clean up the mud from the color book))))

little sasha likes little lou's songs and likes colouring with little di.  She gives little di a big hug cause her picture got splashed with mud.  She yells to babygrey that she will play on the tire swing when she's finished colouring she likes swings and she likes mud pies too so she will protect little di from them.

((((((((Little Di)))))))))

I kept wondering when you'd come....everyone's allowed to play and crying is okay we're aloud to do anything we want here (rips pocket off dress) here we'll wipe the mud off your pretty picture...you colour in so much better than me, I can't stay inside the lines...maybe I can make you smile again if I sing you a song:

Ask your mum for fifty cents

to see the pink giraffe

got hairs upon his shoulders

And hairs upon his

Ask no questions

Tell no lies

I saw a policeman doing up his

Flies are bad mosquitos are worse

This is the end of my silly little verse

And hey, you know Zoomy's not scary only to mean people..

And Laney must have lived on the planet Zorg she doesn't know who Abba is...listen to this "Dancing queen...young and sweet, only seventeen...Tires swings are fun you want me to twist you round and round and then you'll spin around really fast as the rope comes undone...

***Pam stands away from every one looking down at her  dusty shoes*** She wants to play but doesn't feel like she fits in. She’s not wearing the right clothes or shoes and she has this wild mane of long brown hair that looks like it needs a good combing. She hears their laughter as she watches them play longing to be part of there fun. But she can't she is afraid they will laugh at her call her names and make fun of her hair. She also knows her mommy needs her at home. You see her mommy is sick and she can't leave her mommy for very long .So Pam watches them for a while listening to their laughter as it is carried to her on the warm summer breeze. She tells herself their just kids and she doesn't have time for kid things. She has to be grown up mommy and daddy said so. She stands for a bit longer watching them play then her gaze again falls to her dusty shoes .She turns her back to their laughter and watches her shoes, as she begins her walk home with the sounds of there laughter still echoing in the breeze..........

~Phoenix~

(Edited by Phoenix at 5:36 pm on Jan. 18, 2002)

by the way.....Zoomy.... <i> TAG....YOU'RE IT!! </i>

Running screaming at the top of my lungs :)

Running to catch up with Pam...wait :)  HI!  my names Laney, would you be my friend.  Extends a slightly dirty hand holding a dandy lion.  Please stay, just for one game of hopscotch.  :)

Pam I'm so jealous of your pretty long hair...please stay with us...ad I can't see anything wrong with your clothes...nobody teases here...

I have a crown of daisies and I am a princess..I am a beautiful princess..

HEY!  LANEY!

Wanna play catch?  I play baseball too..my mom's the manager of my tee-ball team.

Or maybe we could grab some of the others and play some Hot Box.

Lou, silly, Kool Aid is a drink that tastes fruity and there's a big jug with a smiley face on it and he's real cool!

But I'm still jumpin'  See how high I can go!

What if we all go on the trampoline...(smiles devilishly)

Joelli~

Wait... Wait... really can I play with you to????????? I... I. Guess I can stay for a little while but I never really played before so I wont be good at it. Can you teach me to play hopscotch? And I like flowers to and I like to color is that ok?

(Edited by Phoenix at 5:52 pm on Jan. 18, 2002)

ooooh Pam!  Your hair is long, too!!!

Who cares about clothes when

there

is

MUD!!!!!!!!

whoo hoo!!!!!

welcome to the tire swing!!!!  no one else I'd rather play with!!!

can i play too please?

little Mel hides from people incase they hurt her so you might need to look after her. little mel is afraid that no one will be her friend if they know how dirty she is inside.

Can i play too?

Never played???

"CRASH COURSE!!!!"

ha ha, rolll down the hill!!!!

Mel!!!!!  hey Mel!!!!  c'mon, the grass is tall and there are no thorns or anything!!!!

(Edited by babygrey9 at 5:52 pm on Jan. 18, 2002)

Pam, hopscotch is so much fun.  Although I'm not really good at drawing squares.  :)

Hey Mel!  Come over, my name is Melanie too.  :)  Have you ever played hopscotch?

Joelli, i have to go home and get my special ball!!!  Lemme play hopscotch 'n I'll get it....eeeeeekkkk I'm so excited that someone else is a tomboy :)

Hi Babygrey and laney thank you for wanting to play with me. I have a skippy rope anyone want to skip with me?

Babygrey you are right rolling down the hill is fun. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  lets do it again!!!!!!!!

HOPSCOTCH??

I *love* hopscotch! But I am not really good cause I'm kinda small. Is that ok?

I love to color too and I love baseball. I am an all-around kinda girl.

I always WANTED long hair but my mommy won't let me cause its so curly. I think I'll jus pretend by wearing a shirt on my head an lettin it hang like bee-utiful long hair. Purple is my favorite color - is it ok if my long hair is purple.

I'm kinda afraid of the tire swing cause I broke my elbow when I was 5 fallin off the swings.

I love my friends! You all wanna sleep over my house?

Gotta go, mommy is callin me for dinner. :-(

'Shell shell, I love your long curly purple hair!!!  You look like a faerie princess!!!!

Mell!!!  Whatcha wanna play???

Lessee.. we got colors and stickers and skippy ropes (are the bestest), and all sorts of toys, we even got balls (hee hee).

Heck, we got a good ol' tree, too, and a campfire!!!

sorry little aries is so late.  she got grounded again for fighting with her brother. >sticks out tounge<  she had to sneak out her window.  it's ok though, she won't get caught.  mom and dad are too busy to notice.  she just wants to be with her friends.  anyone know how to do tricks on the swings?  little aries is real good at flips and jumps.  she likes to swing so high!!!  >shows off<  she likes hopscotch too! ohhhh! i want to play everything!!!

brothers are so icky, they smell funny too.

awwwwww, drat.

My mom's calling, I gotta go.  It was SO MUCH FUN playing with all of you, gotta do this again!!!!!

Love, hugs, butterflies, and mudpies!!!

Gonna go play with my inner kiddo this weekend, she wants to go to the zoo.

Lil Tracy

sure babygrey di and I can help draw the squares hopscotch.  Hopscotch is fun momof2 maybe your mom will let you come back and play when you've had your diner. hey mel come play with us it's nice here nobody yells or gets mad little sasha hates people getting mad

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0