647 posts in this topic

of course you can hes 2 and he's really big

but don't be scared we can take turns riding him

if you want

Im glad he wont hurt me

*lil sam jumps on his back and rides him around*

*lil sam laughs and laughs and laughs*

he's so fuzzy!

lil sam lies down in the cool grass with the warm sun shining, she snuggles up with her blankie and goes to sleep...

lil sam wakes up, gives a biiiiig stretch, runs over to a great big tree with a swing hanging down from its branches

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

sam starts swinging...

Doc Childre and Howard Martin, The HeartMath Solution <a href="http://heartmathsolution.com">http://heartmathsolution.com</a><br>

The global stress momentum is obvious, but there's an equally potent force opposing

it. Even as the waves of stress and incoherence increase, the energetics of coherence-the

other side of living in this era of change-is working in our favor.<br>

Amidst the burgeoning stress, a new momentum toward coherence is building. But

we can attune to it and actualize it only through emotional management and balance-skills

that much of society lacks. If we stay locked in anxiety, fear, resignation, or

an unwillingness to change, the ever-accelerating pace of these times will continue

to provide one challenge after another. Finding the heart momentum within is the

best way to help ourselves and others navigate through this transitional era.<br>

More quotes from Doc Childre and Howard Martin visit: <a href="http://heartquotes.net/Stress.html%20">http://heartquotes.net/Stress.html

</a>

*little Missy looks at MandyC's doggie* he's sooo cutey!!! :)

*gets out a big basket of strawberries* Anyone want some? My mum got them :)

yummm  I like strawberries...  thanks Missy.. :)

ohh...  and Missy....

TAG!!!  Your it!!!!!!

***Takes off Running***

(Edited by mingo at 5:31 am on April 21, 2002)

ooooooohhhh...can we play Marco Polo???? I love that game (can the doggie come to??? or does he like to swim?)

lil mingo stops running......

did some one say Marco Polo????  Swimming???  can we play Shark too?????

yea!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaa

Swimming is my favorite.

^^^^^^^^^Mandy^^jumps^^in^^and^^swims^^like^^a^^fish^^^^^^^^

.....Pete follows making....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGE WAVES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey :) I forgot about this thread, it made me so happy reading your posts :) Thankies!

Sure you can have some! :)

*jumps in the pool and splashes everyone with water* hehe :P

a little girl with red hair to the middle of her back walks over, a bit too scrawny, with big brown eyes. she doesn't have a bathing suit only a pair of faded jean shorts and a tshirt that's much to big.

stopping next to the pool, she introduces herself.

I'm Evie...can I play too?

lil sam runs and runs and runs, she rolls down a long hill and just laughs and laughs

Her hair is all a mess and she is ditry all over but she is happy.

lil sam finds some wildflowers and picks all the blooms off to make special soup, she runs away with them...

Little liliangel sits on the curb watching all of this fun going on. She is quite shy and dosen't trust many people at all, not even other children. She is a "toehead" long white blond hair all the way down her back, with big bright blue-green eyes. Wanting to go join, she dosen't and has vowed to herself to wait until she has been invited (because that is what she has always been taught to not invite yourself to anything, to wait to be invited)! She looks over at all the other little ones playing longing to be invited!! Thinking to herself while kicking a little pebble in the road, please please someone come over and take my hand and invite me into your fun?!

:sneaks up on lili angel as quietly as she can...she has a handful of something hidden behind her back and as she gets closer she breaks into a run and throws her hidden weapon up into the air...

liliangel looks up wiht great wonderment and surprise and the yellow and white daisies come floating down around her and she hears the giggles from behind her

she sees another little standing behind her, smiling, with one last daisy in her hand.  the little gives it to lili and whispers in her ear:

"consider yourself invited..."

:)

Little liliangel, with the biggest smile on her face that she has ever had, greatfully takes the daisy and skips with the two other little ones into the fun!! She feels so overjoyed and loved and wanted at this point that it seems a bit to handle since she has never ever felt that way before. With this being said, little lili crawls a bit back into her shell as she enters the best "fun zone" with the sign that says "No baddies aloud" (little lili thinks that this is the best part of the group). Trying to be part of the fun, yet trying desperately not to get noticed little lili finds a small corner to sit in and observe the fun taking place. Just knowing that she IS part of that fun and was invited into it, little lili again starts grining so big her little cheeks begin to hurt!!!!!

" oh, lilangel - please don't just sit there are watch - it's much more fun when we all play.  I still haven't figured out how to make my puppy, natalie, mind and sometimes she might jump on you - but it is always to give you kisses.

we have mud puddles, and you have to watch out for snowy - she loves to throw jello with wordsflyup kelly (who has been having a really hard time, but I really miss her and would love to see jello flying through the air...)

i'm so glad you came and reminded me to play - this is such a fun place for a little to be..."

little liliangel sees the puppy running towards her and lillte linnea, she gets excited she LOVES animals!! As the puppy start jumping around on little liliangel's fragile body (little liliangel is very small, tiny and petite little girl) to give her kisses, she topples over onto her back with the puppy standing on her chest licking her whole face all over! little lili begins to giggle really loud, and is squirming to get free from the puppy, but to no avail, which is more than fine with her!!!! after about 10 minutes, it seems, of this she looks up to see little linnea scolding the puppy trying to make it mind, yet doing it with a great big smile on her face, and laughter in her heart! at this sight little lili knows that she hasn't gotten "natalie" in trouble, good she thinks to herself! after trying her hardest to scold the puppy, (but not succeeding because it isn't in her heart to do so) little linnea gives her hand to little lili to help her up off the ground. little lili smiles so politely and thanks her new found friend for the help. then she looks at little linnea and asks, where are the mudd puddles, i wanna go jump and run in them and make a great big mess, which i know my mommy wouldn't like but i wanna do it anyway!!!!!!

lil sam is all covered in mud and says "I've found the bestest mud puddle to play in, and I've got bubbles too"

lil sam likes that other kids have come to play too. It is awful fun playing in this safe place especially since we can be all messy and it's okay!

"Hi lili I'm glad you decided too play too"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0