Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to play?

647 posts in this topic

Hey ((((Friends))))))

I just wrote something in Shannon's thread about three little girls playing together, me, Shannon and Aoife. I found I got really carried away in the imagery of these three kids playing, it was a sad but all at once lovely sensation. I thought about what I used to enjoy and went so far into it I actually forgot that we don't have green glass coke bottles anymore.

So, anyone else wanna meet us in the park? then we can go somewhere else if you like.

You'll know me, I'm very skinny (I used to be called skinny-ribs) and I have short brown hair...I hate it when people think I'm a boy! I'm a little girl! I have bucked teeth and glasses which keep sliding down my nose and I have to push 'em up again. Don't call me four-eyes, will you? My big Lou has bought me a real pretty pink dress with butterfly sleeves for the occasion. I hope you'll come, Aoife. I got a tin of milo with a big spoon for you. And little NiNi you can bring your blanket. If you like we can sit and hug you for a while. And I wanna see little Aries too. She's my new mate. Gosh! All of you talk so different.

Anyone can come that wants to. Everyone can play. We can hold hands and run through the flowers....I like to thread daisy chains...who wants a necklace? I like to play school, our teacher is real crabby and we call her Mrs. Picknose...

And we can all talk about what we like to do and find time to do it...can somebody teach me to rollerskate? I wanna know. Who wants to judge the competition of who knows the rudest words? Maybe the big girls and boys will bring their pop-records and we can dance.

Shhhh...don't tell anyone will you but I love a boy called Craig Mahony.. I used to like Sonny Rickards but now I think Craig's nicer....he's soooo cute....he sits behind me in third-grade...he kissed me once (giggle)

Come and play all my friends. It's safe....this is our place only and no bad people are allowed 'cuz our big people will kick them away to the moon!

Who's gonna paint the sign "No baddies aloud"

What do you wanna do? And remember, everyone is welcome...

Love

Lou xxxxxxx

Can I come too ? (shyly asks, head lowered and eyes gleaming upwards)

I've got a skipping rope and if we get tired of the park, I've got a huge sandbox in my backyard with the best jungle jim ever!

My mom even let me bring Kool-Aid for everybody.

Who wants some ! :)

Hi Lou!  I like to paint, can I start the sign?

hugs and fun,

Joelle

(Edited by turtlekin at 3:40 pm on Jan. 18, 2002)

Oooh....

I also know how to make the bestest sand castles....and maybe later, we can dig to China? ;)

Joelli~

Lil Tracy want to play, but is kinda sorta hidden, having climbed a tree with bushy green leaves.

it's not a good disguise cuz her hair is so long and reddish blonde that she just can't blend into the background and watch happy kids play like she wants to.  

she climbs higher in the tree to get a better view, at least, cuz she can't hide and she knows it....

she sees the pretty girl in the pretty pink dress and climbs down, wonderfully happy in old jeans and daddy's old t-shirt...

looks on, wonders if anyone wants to plat soccer or maybe just make pictures out of clouds...

wonders if a little DammitDawg (darnitPuppy)is anywhere to be found???  Looks for Dawg to join with on the ground with the others... they look like tehy are having sooooooo much fun!!!!

Tracy

*zooooooooms in on her skateboard*

little zoomy is a tomboy, a major tomboy! she can teach little lou some skateboard tricks and definitely teach her to rollerskate. as long as she can dig in the dirt and make racing tracks for her toy cars. she promises she won't dig up the daisies. she wants you all to be able to make daisy chains. she can push the swings for all the littlies and make sure they don't fall off. she will be the body guard for the baddies who think they are 'aloud' to come. she will show them that they aren't 'aloud' in there. don't worry that she looks a bit dirty, that's cause of all the time she spends making the racing tracks! oh! can she bring her parking garage for her cars? she would love that. oh! there is a trampoline over there! "bags first go!!!"

what a fun thing for little zoomy and her friends to do for the day :)

love little zoomy.

lil tracy sees lil Zoomy.... another tomboy!!!  

she bites her lips just thinking of all the mud and mischief to be had....

i'll get my dad to make a bonfire, too, and my mom will bring marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers,  and we can camp out and make smores.....

it's alright, mom and dad just keep a safe eye on us all from the house.  they won't ruin our good time, i promise!!!!!  They'll just keep us stocked up on goodies and flashlights- OH, and the TREEHOUSE!!!!!

little zoomy runs back home to get her supply of cupcake baking trays. YAY!! she thinks 'me and lil tracy can makes some mud cakes!'  she also stocks up on some waterbombs. little zoomy is a troublemaker. anyone wanna join in? teehee!

SPLAT!!!!!

love little zoomy.

Okay Joelle's doing the sign and I never had Kool Aid before but it sounds yummy I want some. And if you build us a snadcastle maybe somebody has some starwars figures or something who can live in it....hey you don't have to be shy little friend, you're real nice...

Little Trace, your hair is so pretty....(positioning ourselves down in the grass) that cloud looks like a....a ELEPHANT! Seee...there's his trunk...and over there's his tail....

Oh! I always wanted to ride a skateboard, Zoomy...but I'm scared of falling off... know any good trampoline tricks? God you're so clever, wish I could do that...

I know a song but shhh it's not for big people:

"Pass the vegemite please

Pass the vegemite please

Please mum

Get off ya bum

And pass the vegemite please"

....this is fun....

how about we see who's turn it is on the trampoline. we sit in a circle and put our feet in the middle. ok. every foot is a word. here we go.

ip dip dog shit who trod in it?

ok one of my feet is out.

and again

ip dip dog shit who trod in it?

little lou's foot is out now.

etc etc

oh joelle you won!! you get to go on the tramploine :) :) :)

YAY!!!

love little zoomy.

p.s little lou i will teach you to ride a skateboard. you won't fall off i won't let you!

(Edited by Zoomy at 8:04 am on Jan. 19, 2002)

lil tracy gets tired of watching clouds,, and rolls rolls rolls down the hill rolls rolls

lands...

gets up...

falls down

gets up...

falls down

gets up...

wobbles to the left but makes it back up the hill...  wonder where my pogo-ball is....  those are fun fun fun...

"The wonderful thing about Tiggers' s' that Tigger's a wonderful thing... wonderful thing about Tiggers' s' that Tigger's like to bounce"

boing boing

(Edited by babygrey9 at 4:07 pm on Jan. 18, 2002)

*grabs lil tracy's hands and spins her round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round*

lil tracy tries to bounce now and falls to the ground in fits of laughter as does little zoomy.

teehee!!!

Lil tracy can't take much more dizzy time, wobbles again and falls...

feels like i'm walking on marshmallows...  gets up and starts to chase lil Zoomy on her skate board...

Zoomy's the fastest!!!!!  faster than supergrrrl!  wow!!!  

OOOOH!!! Mom's bringing out the s'more stuff- anyone wanna make one?

Oh I loved ip dip dog shit....hey we can play tiggy too...feet in the middle again to see who goes "it":

"Running through the jungle with  a tummy ache

Looking for the toilet, woops too late"

okay my foots out glad I'm not "he" I can't run all that fast......hey who wants to hear my "best of Abba" record? Wanna mime to "Mamma Mia" with me? We can use the skippy-ropes for microphones...okay..back to back..."Mamma Mia, here I go again....

Little Zoomy....that is so funny..."Mamma Mia, got the Diarrhoea..."

Seriously friends I am so enjoying this....

**sits shyly** may i please come?? i will be a good girl....my mommy baked cookies.  and i love playing in the flowers they smell like pretty stuff. hehehehe.  pretty please with sugar on top can i can i can i....i wanna go i wanna go!

when you're sliding into third and you feel the juicy turd.. diarrhoea diarrhoea..

of course you can come littlest star... everyone is welcome.. just no baddies aloud ok?

*splats little lou with a waterbomb.. hehe.. now you're all wet! haha! got ya! *

*runs and hides so little lou cant get her back!*

this is so fun!

(Edited by Zoomy at 8:23 am on Jan. 19, 2002)

(Lil Louise, thanks for the compliment about my hair)

Ohhhhh I'm a dancing Queen.....

Onleeeee seventeeeeeeen....

Wow, I can't wait til I'm 17, I can drive and be all big and eat all the ice cream I want!!!!!  I'll be as cool and pretty as ABBA!!!!!!!!

Hey littlest Star has cookies....we call 'em bikkies but it doesn't matter what you call 'em theyre still yummy...thanks!...Um Zoomy if I can catch you I have a dirty great mud-pie...

And listen, I know another song...

"Captain Cook

Chased a Chook

All around Australia

Lost his Pants

In the middle of France

And found 'em in Tasmania"

oooo ooooooo!!!! I know a rhyme my daddy taught me--

"ooey gooey was a worm

and a mighty worm was he

sitting on a railroad track

the train he did noe see...

Ooey... goooey...."

hee heee...

"C is for Cookie, that's good enuff for me..." full mouth "goood cookies"

"Louise, Louise Bo-Boo-eesem banana fanna Mo Mou-eese, mee my moe Mou-eese. LOOOOOOO-UISE!!!!!"

Little Michelle is standing shyly at a distance, longing to play. she is waiting for someone to ask her to play but no one usually does. But it looks like such fun!

Little Michelle and Little Louise must have been separated at birth because our descriptions are identical - glasses, short hair (and being called a boy), and all.

I just LOVE jumprope, rollerskating, and DANCING QUEEN and long for friends who won't be mean. You all look so mice - I think I'll jump right in and play!

Look! That cloud looks like a dog!

and she can't type either -

you don't look like MICE!

You look NICE!!

Can I still play?

Yay!!! Michelle's here- now the REAL dancing can begin..

'Shell shell- do you like "Fernando"?????  

Hey Shell I'm so glad you're here, nobody better be mean to you, little friend...and yeah let's do "Fernando:..."There was somethin' in the air that night They died of fright Fernando"...giggles...I wanna marry Benny when I grow up and Tracy your hair is so pretty you can be Anna from abba....

(rolling on the floor giggling too hard to answer)

can you (hee hee) hear the drums (STILL can't pronounce fernando right, darnit) fer fran dohhhhhhhhhh

(really cool 70's turn and dance)

little sasha thinks you are all so nice and having so much fun but she's too shy so she's just going to sit under the tree and watch for awhile.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0