Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NotYetHealed

Stalking

30 posts in this topic

Meh. From experience, cyberstalking can hurt a lot, especially if you're already terrified about leaving your room. :( It's bad enough to have people on campus who think it's funny to make you scared by following you around... if you're not safe in your room, on your computer... it's really not fun. :tear: But thankfully, three email/IM changes later, I seem to have shaken most of the online people (most). :)

Louise, thank you so much for all the information. I never considered what my last perp did as stalking. Now after reading your information, it seems more like that is what he did. I was real good friends with his younger sister, and they were also my neighbors. He was always around, always following me, and trying to get me alone. I see now, I think that he was a stalker. Edited by christinevght

I wanted to say thank you for this information as well. I don't know if it would count but my state says putting someone under surveillance counts as stalking... and I wonder if that can be said for constantly hitting someone's Web site and trying to use that as ways to get more information about someone. My b-father and b-brother have been doing that the past two months since I got the police involved and had them tell my b-brother to stop contacting me.

I wish that the police would follow me instead of my stalker to be continued

[quote name='Persephone78' post='368073' date='Nov 30 2006, 02:24 PM']Shortly after being stalked by that creepy psycho Army Ranger, some guy tried to get me to get into his car. He even offered me money for sex. :tear: A (now former) "friend" told me that I should be flattered from the attention and that she wished something like that would happen to her! :blink:[/quote]

I can't believe that people consider stalking and sexual harrassment flattering! The same thing happened to me Sheri. The guy opened the window of his car as I walked by and told me he'd give money if I *****. It triggered me badly. My mind went blank. I had to get in a taxi to go back home. It was only a two-block walk but when I'm really depressed, I just don't... understand my surroundings. I get easily lost. I can't even read maps. :(

I'm sorry these things happend to all of you and hope all stalkers get caught.

Camellia Edited by scamellia

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0