Suggestion: A Pandy's App

LittleOne15

What I would love is for this support group to integrate better with my phone. Do we have the resources to build an app for iOS, Android, and/or Windows? I think those are the 3 more popular operating systems behind mobile devices.

Hi LittleOne15,

I'm afraid we do not have the funding to create an app. We are still finishing the last upgrade which may or may not increase functionality on phones. Providing a safe platform has to be our priority at this time. If our resources have a sudden upward spike we'll be glad to revisit the idea of creating an app. 

Take care,

Susan

If it were ever possible, that would be awesome! 

Lovely idea, but a reliably stable website is probably the priority! :P

This isn't the area I'm that knowledgeable about, but Tapatalk is a common popular way to make a forum more mobile friendly, I think it creates a kind of app of a forum, and it has a free version and is compatible with this forum's software. The mobile version of the forum works fine for me anyway though.

Edited by rus

On 11/15/2016 at 5:17 AM, rus said:

This isn't the area I'm that knowledgeable about, but Tapatalk is a common popular way to make a forum more mobile friendly, I think it creates a kind of app of a forum, and it has a free version and is compatible with this forum's software. The mobile version of the forum works fine for me anyway though.

Great input, Rus! You know more than I do...