aftermath

Tara1

Hi

I can't post in "types of sexuall assaults"... Do I need to post before somewhere else as to enter in "my story"? Sorry I'm not very good with computer stuff!

Hi Tara,

The Types of Sexual Assault discussion threads are reply only. If you'd like to suggest a new thread simply PM any board moderator or post in the Help Desk.  If you're trying to reply to a current thread there are two ways - top right corner above the first post on the page "reply to this topic" or at the very bottom "reply to this topic". Click on either to reply. There are no restrictions. Please let us know if you're still having any problems. :)

Take care,

Susan

I can see "replay to this topic" on the top or on the bottom of the page in any topic except in those of the thread "types of sexuall assaults". Don't know why... both using pc and smartphone

How odd. What browser are using? ....Chrome, firefox etc.  Try refreshing the page and see if that helps.    

Are you still having problems?

Hey, that is great.  I am glad this is working for you.  I am thinking that each time we have a few more things fixed it gets some of these less obvious "bugs" worked out.

Take care

Patricia

Awesome