Italy

Susan

Milan:

“MANGIAGALLI” INSTITUTE, a specialized maternity hospital, Via Commenda 12, which also has a center for rape victims – “SOCCORSO VIOLENZA SESSUALE”, tel. 0255032489, e-mailsvs@policlinico.mi.it.

Psychologist - English speaking:

Anne Bourgaux , office c/o Milan Medical Center Via Angelo Mauri3, tel. 0243990401, fax 0243989800, Emergency cell phone 3381651324, website www.milanmedicalcenter.it

Turin:

OSPEDALE OSTETRICO GINECOLOGICO SANT’ANNA (Maternity and Gynecological hospital), Corso Spezia 60 – tel. 0113134444. Center for for rape victims “SOCCORSO VIOLENZA SESSUALE” – tel. 0113134180, e-mail svs@oirmsantanna.piemonte.it

Thank you Meliora! This lists many more helpful links for DV and health related issues than I'd found. Excellent resource that can easily be translated - if anyone needs assistance with that contact any board moderator! We'll be glad to help!

Delighted. There aren't RCCs, to the best of my knowledge, in Italy, but all the Telefono Rosa and most of the Centri Donna places cater to victims of sexual assault and abuse, as well as of domestic violence.

Oh, good to know. I located one "rape center" and thought it odd I couldn't find others in all of Italy! Now it makes more sense. :)

• 1 year later...

Pandora's Box

A safe place for the victims of physical and psychological abuse,

a virtual meeting place for anyone who was or is currently a victim of sexual assault, sexual abuse, psychological abuse, harassment, incest or domestic violence.

http://www.ilvasodipandora.org/

• 2 years later...

Rete L'Abuso is a nationwide no profit organization founded by survivors of abuse by the clergy, organization offering also legal support.

Internet address http://retelabuso.org .

Archived