AsterUchiha

Starting a Blog

11 posts in this topic

I read through the forum posts about starting a blog, but couldn't find the "My Controls" or any settings for my blogs.

Is there something I need to do before I can activate the blog feature? Or am I just not seeing the button/link?

I don't think I even have my blog activated yet, so I haven't even gotten to where I can set it up or figure out how to post.

I don't have a tab for blog under my settings either. And setting don't come up when go from my profile to the side bar tab that reads blog.

click on your username in upper right corner, then manage blogs

in upper right corner it says "create a blog"

once youre done; next to your blog it will say "options" click on it and choose manage settings

make sure to uncheck the box for "Allow guests to view your Blog?" if you dont want people outside of pandys being able to read your entries

Edited by ravel

I don't have anything that says "manage blogs" in the pull down list after clicking my user name in the upper right hand corner.

Hi Aster,

How odd! Try once more. Click on your username, you should see a box with, 'What's on your mind?' then "Update underneath that.

Directly below that will be:

My profile

My content

Manage friends

Manage Blogs

Manage subscriptions

Is this all missing from your screen? Are you using a phone? If so, try using a computer.

Susan

"Manage blogs" is missing from my screen too. Maybe you have to create one before you can manage it?

But I just went to the "blogs" green tab on the top (it will say Pandora's Project/Forums/Members/Calandars/Blogs etc

Click on Blogs and then on the right hand side there will be a button that says "create blog"

Try that!

And I think you do have to do it from a computer.

1 person likes this

Oh, that might be true lostinthefog! You might have to have a blog? I have a test one for issues I don't use but since I created it the "manage blogs" is there? Could be! smile.png

You could always try changing your theme. If you're on a phone you can click "Full Version" right at the bottom to get normal Pandy's. I don't see the blogs either on the mobile version.

Edited by Brehiri

I'm not on mobile. I think I already tried the path you suggested, lostinthefog, but I will check again

Edited by AsterUchiha

It worked! I went through the top bar that you suggested, and there was a create blog button under "blogs"!

Thank you!!

2 people like this