Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pawprints

Marking your place?

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, is there any way to mark a post or page that I'm on when I have to get offline so I can find it next time? Some of the discussions have tons of pages and I can't remember where I stopped reading at. Sorry if the answer is around, someplace, I looked but did not find anything.

Thanks so much!!

Hey pawprints

I am not sure pandys has a feature like that. There are alot of posts yep n is hard to remember wher they are. You could bookmark them, i do tht sumtimes and it brings you bk to the post you were reading xx

Ok. I mostly access from a mobile device, so bookmarking is not easy for me. Thank you for the reply. Sounds like a needed feature to me.

Hi Pawprints :)

I'm not sure of anything on the board that lets you do this. Could you note down the page number you were on so you can just go back to that page?

Brehiri

Yep, that's what I have to do. :-) it would be cool if it could remember where I am, but no real biggie. Thanks :-)

Hi Pawprints,

The other posters are correct. There is no way to mark where you've left off when last here. Writing down the page number is a great idea! :)

I do that, and was going to suggest the same thing.

1 person likes this

I see this thread is from a while ago, but I have a suggestion that might help.

Each post is marked with a number. So for example, blondie2002's post is #7 in this thread. If I click on the #7 in the upper right hand corner of her post, and save that link, I'll be redirected straight to her post, instead of being directed to the first post in the thread.

http://pandys.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=246498#entry2042066

Meanwhile, the main topic is at: http://pandys.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=246498

Hope this helped. :)

4 people like this

You can follow the topic and then look at the list of topics you are following.