Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
miko22

Request - changing status

5 posts in this topic

I'd be very grateful if someone moderating this board could change my status to a survivor. I got a bit confused as far as the meaning of 'secondary survivor' goes and I thought that I should register as one because I'm not 100% my abuse happened, but some friendly people here suggested I should change my status and tell my story in the board that is only visible to those registered as survivors. I'd be very grateful if someone considered my request.

Hi Miko, welome to Pandy's. You can change the status yourself.

Click on your name,

click My Profile,

In the dark colored box it says, Edit my profile. <click

What opens is My Settings

Down to middle of page, the box/slot that says Profile Information, Member Title

In that little box you may type whatever you want.

Edited by LaNell

Hi LaNell,

Thanks for trying to help out but that "member title" is different than the member status. Your member title is "photo of Firebird at top of flames". Only a board mod can change a member status by using the control panel. smile.png

Hi miko22,

I've changed your status! If you ever have a question or need something from a board mod the best place is to post in the Help Desk where all five of us will see it. http://pandys.org/forums/index.php?showforum=165 Please let us know if we can be of any further help! smile.png

OH haha oops. sorry about that miko

Not a problem at all LaNell - thank you for helping! I love your avatar by the way, beautiful! smile.png