Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How do I become a contributing member?

11 posts in this topic

And what are the benefits? I know there was a thread on this at one point but I can't seem to find it.

You have unlimited pm storage. :D ( my title used to say" contributing member" before I became a section moderater. )

i just noticed the link showed a retreat from 2009.... do we have any plans to do this again??? I would soooo be interested.

Hey Afblue, none planned at this stage, but I've heard the first one was a great success and it was something that would be considered again when time and finances allowed. We'll definitely have an announcement when we do plan one :)

1 person likes this

That would be so awesome.

I didn't realize this. Just so others don't make the same mistake- I clicked on the link above and made a donation instead of becoming a contributing member. Which is what I was originally after. You have to go through your profile and choose a subscription. Not use the link provided in this thread.

Hi della91,

I've sent you a PM about this! :)

Anyone who wishes to become a Contributing Member needs to do this as della91 says - by going through your control panel and selecting "manage subscription".

We couldn't keep operating without your generous donations! Thank you all! :)

1 person likes this

We make a living by what we get, But we make a life by what we give.Winston Churchill

pandys has been so giving to me.. i dnt earn much but giving to pandys is the best thing i ever gave.. thanks to al those tht giv here and those who donate ther time and caring to.. you do change lives, and make a difference.. thats the biggest benifit :) xx

Edited by starq
2 people like this

(((starq))) Thank you for the kind words hon! You've given so much more than your hard earned money. The support you've given others has been invaluable! hug.giftea%20smilie.gif

So very true.