Tsuena

Email links not working

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I get a lot of my notifications for topics I'm following from my emails, and I absolutely love this feature because it's such an easy way for me to quickly read everything, even when I don't feel up to logging on. It's also been really useful before the board update because the email provided a link to the topic - unfortunately these links no longer direct you to the page, but send you a broken link that just redirects you to the main forum index (it looks like this: http://pandys.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=&view=getnewpost). As mentioned, this has only been since the board update.

I don't know if this is only a problem for me or if it's universal, but I thought I'd drop a line about it. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my little niggly suggestion.

hug.gif

Hi Tsuena,

I am not good at the technical things. If you need help with this though, you could send a message to the Help Desk. It is listed under Administration on the main forum page.

Oh sorry, I wasn't sure whether to post it here or there! Thank you! :)

Hi Tsuena,

You might be able to fix this by clicking on your username --> My settings --> Notification Options. Some of these have changed since the upgrade.

You're welcome! I hope it works! :)

Oh sorry, I wasn't sure whether to post it here or there! Thank you! :)

Nothing to be sorry about :). I was just thinking you might get a quicker reply from the help desk. Either place is good. Hope you get it to work in the way that you'd like it to.