Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snickerdoodle

Not staying logged out...?

6 posts in this topic

It's really weird. I sign in, I uncheck the remember me box in case hubby for some reason gets on, and I check the anonymous box, just because, lol. I ALWAYS make sure I click sign out before I close the tab with Pandys in it. The weird part is, that when I come back to the site, I'm already logged in! I know when I sign out, that it takes me to the page with only the public forums, so I know I'm signed out. I'm just curious if this happens to anyone else?? It has me a bit worried that hubby might sometime get on here and it'll automatically log me in. Why is it doing that?? I use internet explorer if that helps...I haven't tried it with google chrome yet, I might just to see what happens but it freaks me out....advice anyone???

Ok, so I just tried with google chrome and it didn't do it, so maybe it's something with IE. I'm gonna clear the cache and cookies and whatnot and see if that helps...

Ok, so I've answered my own question, lol. Deleting the cookies and cache and everything seemed to fix it. :P But hey, maybe this will help someone else with the issue. Or maybe I'm just special, lol. :P

2 people like this

Well done hi5.gif

metoyou.gif Merry Christmas Snickerdoodle. thumbup.gif

1 person likes this

Sorry I didn't see this earlier...Yes, this was an issue when we upgraded. We were told that clearing cookies would fix it...and it did for everyone who tried.

Have you had any problems since?