Followers 0
one.day.

its my fault again. t

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sorry. Deleted. :metoyou:

Edited by one.day.

Posted (edited)

Don't worry one day, I've been there. Women are trusting creatures, we all have that mothering instinct deep down, and it often gets in the way of seeing things clearly. Thank you for sharing, I am here for you.

Edited by iwannabebetter
1 person likes this

It's not your fault.

It's pretty natural to be friendly. I know that when I am with friends and I see one is being friendly... I take extra care to watch out for that person. Including not leaving them alone.

Just because you were being friendly to him doesn't mean that you were okay with things escalating such as they did. If he's a mature adult he should know that.

You didn't deserve that to happen just for trying to be friendly.

:metoyou:

Posted (edited)

I'm so sorry that you've felt similar. Thank you for your replies, :metoyou:, as much as I fear that I always think something bad will happen again. Something told me it won't. I honestly thought I was further along with healing than I must of been. I just feel like I walk out of one horrible siuation and put myself in another. I don't know why I keep doing it or why for everything. I don't even remember. I don't know if that's a good thing. I felt safe at uni, its the one place I'm most at home. Its everything I'm not and I quite liked that it was a place to rebuild nmyself. I can't shake the feelings. I don't know if its sunk in. I just see my past. I don't see no or what happened then. Eveb in the hoispital, I just saw my past. I feel such a fool.

Edited by one.day.

Posted (edited)

Sorry. Deleted. :metoyou:

Edited by one.day.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0