Jonathan64

Forum sugestion

4 posts in this topic

A sugestion for different types of abuse forum.

Accepting abuse to prevent others from being abused or blackmailed into abuse to save another person.

Here is an example of what I mean by my thread.

Say your perpitrator wants to abuse another person and you knew about it. You bargain with your perp and say something like, "If you let this person go free unharmed, I promise I will let you do to me double what you intended to do to them. Just let them go free unharmed" Self sacraficing kinda deal.

Would this be a good topic to use there?

(This is a copy I made from PM'ing a couple staff. Wanted it to go public)

Thanks for your suggestion Jonathan! :)

Thanks, Jonathan. That would be a discussion for part of me, though I can't even imagine when I'd be up to it. I'd feel good knowing that someone was having that discussion.

Best,

f/f

Hi Jonathan,

I'm sorry if you have been through such a horrific experience. We believe the following thread in the Types of Sexual Assault forum fits in with what you are describing: Participation in order to protect others. In addition, there is another thread which is somewhat related, but not exactly what you are describing - it may be of some help to members who have been through a similar experience though: Loved ones who have been seriously hurt/murdered when trying to protect others.

Take care,

Kate