Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nevetuli

Question on post

5 posts in this topic

My friend brought a movie to me called "The invisible war" I can not sit thru it all but it is a very important msg and they need signatures to help stop (barf can't type it) in the military. There is no punishment, they actually called it "Part of the job description" These are both male and female victims.

Here is the information:

http://invisiblewarmovie.com/

I would like to give people on this forum the opportunity to sign the petition. I feel it is important. BUT I have no clue where to post this type of post.

please help?

I'm not a mod. so I can't say for certain, but I think the Research, Activism, Speaking Out forum may be the best place. I think I've seen some petitions etc. in there before.

Good luck with the petition.

Lily x

Hi Nevetuli,

Lily is correct, the research and activism is an appropriate forum for this type of posting. Just create a post explaining the petition and with a link to it. Just remember to add any necessary trigger warnings :)

If you have any further questions you can always PM a Moderator; they are always happy to help

Take care

Tara

Thank you I posted it.

Hey Nevetuli,

MST is something the military has been trying to hide for so long ....it sickens me. Thank you for posting the link to this powerful film and the petition!