Jackie

March Newsletter

46 posts in this topic

Hope you enjoy our latest newsletter! Please note the email address should you have any feedback, including ideas for future issues.

Also, please take note of the essay contest! We look forward to your responses!

Newslettermarchfinal.pdf

Jackie :) Oooh! This looks fab, I'm going to enjoy reading this properly later.

Hope you enjoy our latest newsletter! Please note the email address should you have any feedback, including ideas for future issues.

Also, please take note of the essay contest! We look forward to your responses!

Id like to read it but my computer is detecting this download to be a computer virus.

Id like to read it but my computer is detecting this download to be a computer virus.

That's odd. You can check out Pandora's Project for the latest edition.

Very cool! Many thanks to Jackie, Kristy and Ash for working so hard on this! :hi5:/>

This is awesome. But I was wondering, in terms of the writing competition, are there any restrictions on genre, type of language used, etc.?

Edited by Jinx_Black

I can't seem to read the news letter :(

That's so pretty! I love it! Good work, ladies!

Thanks for the newsletter it was very imformative. :hi5:

thnks for yet another fab newslettr :)

i am goimg to read it. al properly later!

i a.m going to try and visit pandys everyda.y in april! :)

thnks for adding my pic am real proud. of that. and thanks for all yur time to make these and make them real special xxx

Great newsletter! Wendy Maltz is fantastic - The Sexual Healing Journey is something I still look back through, even though I bought it like 10 years ago :P

Azaza, it could be something in your browser/computer security settings that doesn't like this file. It's working fine for me - I'd try downloading it with a different browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, etc), or follow the link Jonathan posted above which will load the file within your browser.

Really helpful content. Thank you to all involved in putting this together.

Dream

This is awesome. But I was wondering, in terms of the writing competition, are there any restrictions on genre, type of language used, etc.?

Hi Jinx,

We're asking people to write on the following topic: “What would you like people to know about the impact of sexual assault?”

But other than that, there are no restrictions. However you choose to look at that topic! :)

Hi Guys,

Well done on another wonderful and very informative newsletter. My heartfelt thanks to everyone involved in making it happen. If I could make a wish, it would be that every month this newsletter would be on the front of every national newspaper. Someday my friends, someday.

I am very interested in the writing completion. I just have a few questions if that is ok. Firstly do we have to use our real name? If we wish to submit a piece, how can we do it? I must apologies I am not very PC savvy and at time I do wish to enter into the spirit of Pandys but the not knowing how to stops me. If anyone can give me a few directions I would love to enter the competition.

Many thanks, as always.

Pinkbell xoxo

Hi Kate,

I may be a bit behind the times but I have never heard of The Sexual Healing Journey by Wendy Maltz. If you could give a little info on it I would be grateful.

As always, many thanks,

Pinkbell xoxo

so I was planning on useing the same e-mail account I use to recieve pandys topics, is that ok? :unsure:

Hi Guys,

Well done on another wonderful and very informative newsletter. My heartfelt thanks to everyone involved in making it happen. If I could make a wish, it would be that every month this newsletter would be on the front of every national newspaper. Someday my friends, someday.

I am very interested in the writing completion. I just have a few questions if that is ok. Firstly do we have to use our real name? If we wish to submit a piece, how can we do it? I must apologies I am not very PC savvy and at time I do wish to enter into the spirit of Pandys but the not knowing how to stops me. If anyone can give me a few directions I would love to enter the competition.

Many thanks, as always.

Pinkbell xoxo

Pinkbell, you can choose to use your username or real name. If you decide to submit a piece of writing, it can be emailed to newsletter@pandys.org :). I hope that answers your questions!

Hey Pinkbell,

Here is the Goodreads review for The Sexual Healing Journey - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/242410.The_Sexual_Healing_Journey

I know some members here have found it to be a triggering read - it wasn't that way for me, but we're all different of course. I found it to be an empowering book that helped me to work on healing the shame and anxiety I felt around sex and intimacy, and feel more in control and hopeful about being able to be connected and present during sex without shame. It was also really helpful for my husband to read it - it helped him to understand a lot more where I was coming from in regards to sex, as a survivor, why I reacted the way I did sometimes and how he could support me when I was triggered or struggling with something related to intimacy. If this is something you are interested in working on, I would definitely recommend it.

Kate

that answers my question, thanks kate! :D

Hi Kate,

Thank you for the info. I am very grateful. I will look into the book when I find the courage to.

Take good care of you.

Pinkbell xoxo

I love the artwork! this is the first newsletter I've read! I didn't even know we had one :shy: but now I do :yahoo::yay: thanks everyone who contributes :hi5:

Hey Emma!

I'm glad you liked them :) You can view the previous ones here: http://www.pandys.org/newsletters.html, if you've missed any.

Hi do i upload my essay

Hi desperate04,

You can choose to use your username or real name and if you decide to submit a piece of writing, it can be emailed to newsletter@pandys.org smile.gif.