Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marie

Two questions about using Amazon link for Pandy's

8 posts in this topic

1) Should the web address say anything other than Amazon.com/ ??? When I click on the link, it takes me to Amazon's homepage, and I want to be sure that Pandy's will get the donation.

2) Is there a way I can use this link in conjunction with my Amazon wishlist? I would love for any gifts I receive to benefit Pandy's as well, and I don't feel comfortable telling most of my friends and family to go to Pandy's and click on the link.

Thanks,

marie

Hi marie,

I had the same question about how to tell if Pandys is getting a donation. When using other online stores a box pops up telling you how much of a % will be donated. I'm contacting Shannon about this and will post here as soon as I hear back! I'll ask about the wishlist as well. :)

I'd been wondering the same thing.

Glad to know I'm not the only one wondering about this :)

Hi marie,

As long as we use the link to Amazon from the announcement at the top of the page or one of the threads where it's posted - like here: http://pandys.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=78283 Pandys will get a percentage of the sale as a donation. Unfortunately you'll not be able to use the wishlist.

Darn. I was hoping I could get Pandy's more money via my wishlist. Thanks for looking into this!

well that answers my question about the wishlists.