Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aFriend2

Thank you / / A tiny suggestion

6 posts in this topic

You guys are doing a great job. I really appreciate Pandora's aquarium and all you are putting into it to make it so successful.

Someone told me about the men's forum - which is a great thing, along with the other survivor communities. Not knowing it was a subset of something else, however, I had trouble finding it. If it had not been mentioned to me, I would not have been looking for it, and would not have discovered it for a long time.

My suggestion is minor -

Bold the fonts of the various survivor communities - women's, men's, etc. so that they appear to also be titles and stand out.

Anyway, thank you again for all you do...

afriend

are you still haveing trouble finding the men's forum? It's in the list of "survivors communities".

Thanks very much blondie - I did find it already.

I wrote the note here only because I thought others like myself might be slow to explore and discover those communities

are you still haveing trouble finding the men's forum? It's in the list of "survivors communities".

Hi Afriend,

Glad you found it! We will have to look into that and see if it is possible. I'm not actually sure off the top of my head if we are able to change the manner in which the font for the various sub-forums around the place shows up on the board as we use a type of messageboard software and it is not custom built for us, but will investigate this weekend.

Thanks,

Kate

you're welcome aFriend, glad I could help.

Great the way it was reformatted! It's really easy to see now - Thanks!