Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vacfmi

topic Chats

6 posts in this topic

There is a thread in the announcements forum that talks about the chat. I believe you can request to be added there.

The only topic chats you need to sign up for are the Guest Speaker chats. There is one coming up on Friday, here's the link that will take you to the sign up: [url="http://pandys.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=213358&pid=1717354&st=15&#entry1717354"]Guest Speaker Chat sign up[/url]

Also, if you don't already have chat access you will need to request that.

Rats! I forgot! I have a meeting I have to attend at that time. MAN!!! I'd really have liked that one. especially since I have something coming up that I'm worried about triggering stuff. Maybe next time.

[quote name='vacfmi' timestamp='1348715150' post='1718121']
Rats! I forgot! I have a meeting I have to attend at that time. MAN!!! I'd really have liked that one. especially since I have something coming up that I'm worried about triggering stuff. Maybe next time.
[/quote]

Hey vacfmi,

I am sorry that you can't attend, I know that there is usually a chat transcript after so perhaps you could catch up on that! I think that if you have a specific question for Randi you can PM it to Sasha or Kadie for it to possibly asked in the chat!

Lucy :)

[quote name='lucyjo' timestamp='1348746046' post='1718295']

I am sorry that you can't attend, I know that there is usually a chat transcript after so perhaps you could catch up on that! I think that if you have a specific question for Randi you can PM it to Sasha or Kadie for it to possibly asked in the chat!

Lucy :)
[/quote]

No. didn't have anything specific. Just actually wanted to hang and "listen", see what came up. I think the transcript will probably be helpful, if it gets out before the thing I have to deal with next week.