Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonathan64

posting pics

9 posts in this topic

Im sure this would be aloud. What forum would be appropriate for posting a series of pics. What I want to post is appropriate content. I think it would be cool to post pictures of baby animals playing and being happy so as to bring smiles to peoples hearts on this board. :thumbsup:

Hi Jonathan,

What a nice thought! You're more than welcome to post any appropriate pictures in the Gallery. This will explain how: http://pandys.org/forums/index.php?app=core&module=help

Take care,

Susan

I read that very carefully but still cant figure it out. Isnt there some place I can post pics the way I know how to upload em?

Hi Jonathan,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. Basically you can upload anything from your computer following these instructions:

Clicking an upload link or button will take you to the media upload page. This is a two step process.

The first step is to select or create an album to upload the images into. Once the album has been set, you can upload images right away when the upload form reveals itself.

When you have uploaded the images you wish to add to the album, you click the 'Review & Publish' button which will allow you to rotate the image or edit the image's details.

If you can be more specific with the problem you're encountering we may be able to help more. :)

Take care,

Susan

Hi Jonathan,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. Basically you can upload anything from your computer following these instructions:

Clicking an upload link or button will take you to the media upload page. This is a two step process.

The first step is to select or create an album to upload the images into. Once the album has been set, you can upload images right away when the upload form reveals itself.

When you have uploaded the images you wish to add to the album, you click the 'Review & Publish' button which will allow you to rotate the image or edit the image's details.

If you can be more specific with the problem you're encountering we may be able to help more. :)

Take care,

Susan

There is no option to uplaod link. :confused:

Hi Jonathan,

Click on Gallery, you should see a large picture then some smaller ones to the right of your screen. Above those smaller pictures are two tabs - one marked browse and one marked upload. I hope this helps! :) If you have any other issues please feel free to post here or in the help desk for assistance.

Take care,

Susan

I got it figured out now thanks.

That's awesome, I'm very glad! :)