Caoimhe*

Blog Question

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I apologize if this has been asked before.

I'm confused as to what public means in regards to the blog settings ... does it mean that it's viewable by non - registered guests? or does public just mean it's viewable by registered members?

and if I choose the private option, does that mean it's only viewable by me?

Hey Caoimhe,

Public means non-registered people can read the blog, but private means that only members of the board can read it. However, if you write an entry and save it as a "draft" it means only you can read it. Some people like to do that when they are just wanting a place to vent their thoughts without having others read it :)

Take care,

Kate

Apparently I've accidentally created a second blog. Does anyone know how to delete it?

Hi thisisjay,

I can take care of that for you! :)

Be Well,

Susan

Hi thisisjay,

I can take care of that for you! :)

Be Well,

Susan

Thank you

Apparently I've accidentally created a second blog. Does anyone know how to delete it?

I did the same thing thisisjay LOL...I asked for assistance in that matter on the help desk forum since I could not find out where to delete it myself. :)

It happens sometimes, don't worry! :) If you do accidentally create a second blog, just let a moderator know (such as myself), or post about it in the Help Desk (keep scrolling down to the bottom of the main forum screen at http://www.pandys.org/forums) and one of us can remove it for you :)