Ash

Without Pandys...

143 posts in this topic

Hi, I agree with Pandalily

I love this thread, so much wonderful stuff here!

Without Pandy's I would have bailed on therapy ages ago. Here I have found the strength, understanding and support that I've needed to keep going on this journey. Thanks to Pandy's I know that I am not alone.

1 person likes this

Without Pandy's I would have continued to live my life full of anger, bitterness, panic, anxiety, loneliness, sadness, guilt, shame and fear.

Some of these feelings are now under control - I am working on the others :)

1 person likes this

Without Pandys i would never had told anyone.

2 people like this

Without Pandy's I would'nt have found a support group that is my match. Thank you so much! Love, Salemkitty

2 people like this

Without Pandy's I would have hardly no voice at all. I would not be brave at all. Pandy's gives me support and hope.

1 person likes this

without pandy's, i wouldn't have identified my experiences as r, and my abusers would still be doing it..

Without Pandy's I think I would still be thinking that I must've been treated badly because there is something wrong with me. I've thought for years that I must have done something, said something, believed something to cause someone to harm me. Being here, hearing other people's stories, that one blog post that speaks to you or that one comforting comment from a stranger -- means more than you'll know.

Thank you <3

1 person likes this

Without Pandy's, I would still be another stone-cold, dead-to-the-world survivor, unable to let the child in me off the hook in a morally responsible way. Now I can say, sometimes with a sense of pride, I was raped as a child. I've never seen Pandy's as the way to heaven -- rather a way out of hell.

Edited by johnfinster
6 people like this

Without Pandy's, I would not be here.

I found this page because I was looking for a suicide hotline specifically for survivors. Thank you Pandy's.

Without Pandy's, I don't think I would be starting a journey towards acceptance and healing. In the short time I've been here, I am so amazed by each and every single person on here. There are many other forums and websites I've tried to look at, but Pandy's is by far the most welcoming, accepting and friendliest.

Thank y'all so much for being here and doing what you do!

1 person likes this

Without Pandy's I would be without support . Also as a child I had no positive emotional contact with people. I never witnessed people caring or supporting all that was absent growing up. Though for some reason I new it was good to help care and support people and what was being done to me was wrong. The only trouble was growing up I found it difficult to show that emoition and being face to face with someone upset .in my head I felt sadness for them and emphasised I so much wanted to help them . With Pandy's I can do this without it being so overwhelming . To the outside world people think I'm hard and insensitive I am not that person that is not who I am . So thank you Pandy's for helping me with that.😀

Edited by amy66
1 person likes this

Without Pandys I would still be lost and confused with nowhere to go.

I feel like this to Danie.

:metoyou:

Take gentle care

Lucy x

I feel like this to Danie.

metoyou.gif

Take gentle care

Lucy x

Thanks lucy,

metoyou.gif

Take gentle care too

Danie x

1 person likes this

Without pandy's I wouldn't have anyone to talk to who understands other than my therapist.

Without Pandys I would have nowhere to post the things I can't say outloud to my therapist or to helplines, things that would eat me alive otherwise.

Without Pandy's, I would probably still be drowning in my own guilt.

Hi everyone! The greatest thing happened here, an actual dream came true, after surviving so many nightmare like events, which was when another survivor kindly assured me that I wasn't a "pushy person," that I was an asset here. I had mentioned that I wanted to be that in another support group that I participated in, and all that matters is that it came about here. So, thanks to my friend, and of course Pandy's, I'm feeling happy all over! Love, Salemkitty. :)