Ash

Without Pandys...

143 posts in this topic

without Pandys, i would feel like i would have no voice for the past trauma. Without pandys i'd literally have no one to listen to, or to relate. there are times i shut everyone out for my own sanity, but all they see is coldness or some sort of stone wall, but at those times i just have to be in my own little catacomb.

Without Pandys i wouldn't be here, I have met some amazing people here who I have cried and smiled with. Thank you all :)

Without Pandys I know I wouldn't be here. It has been my safety net when nothing else was working. Everyone here at Pandys has given me the strength to finally trust myself and stand on my own (with the continued support of Pandys, my friends and my mental heath team of course). I, literally, owe Pandys my life and I will be forever grateful!

Peace

Without Pandys I wouldn't have met the woman I married :)

Aww Sally, that's so beautiful! :)

Aww Sally, that's so beautiful! :)

I second that! :)

I wouldn't have had this support for the past 3+ years that has helped so much when I didn't have other support available. Not just support either, but I've learned a lot too. And it feels nice to connect with other people who understand and feel like I'm helping them as much as they're helping me. That's really cool. And I would have felt alone a lot more without this place.

without pandys, i would feel completely alone with the stuff i go through on a daily basis as a survivor. pandys lets me know i am not crazy and not the only one and offers support and understanding for me as i navigate through my healing life.

Without Pandy's I would be alone. I have just started here a few days ago but I have found so many people here that are supporting me and lifting me up. Not only that but I am doing the same. God Bless Pandy's

Without Pandys, I wouldn't be here. Or I would be a living dead. Pandys is so great; I don't know what to say. Thank you for being there, everytime. :)

Without Pandys I would have stayed quiet until it ate me up inside.

Thank you so much.

I wouldn't have anyone to talk to. Thank you everyone for being here to listen when I've needed it.

I would not have found my power and strength and met so many wonderful people.

Without Pandy's, I would of given up, not been ok mentally, and my children would not have their mother to count on, I would not be strong for my trial, and most of all not realized there is life beyond this abuse. I'm so honored and grateful to have Pandy's. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Without Pandy's I would not have been able to seek much needed treatment with resources found here. I am so grateful! I don't know where I'd be without it.....

I would still be feeling alone and I would still be bottling everything up.

Without Pandy's I would not understand that family and friends are not supposed to abuse me. I was hurt by a friend in 2006 locked up in a house and raped.

Here I have great friends and a safe place to be me.

Thanks Pandy's

Without Pandy's I would have died.

Without Pandy's I would also have died.

I had a very bad week last week. Being able to come here and ask people to sit with me helped more than I can say.

Without Pandys, I would still be keeping my past a secret and possibly still have to interact with one of the people who hurt me.

Without Pandy's, I wouldn't have had the support I needed to continue surviving - or the courage I needed to make the big, positive decisions I have in the past year and half. Thank you! :)

This topic makes me cry. I'm so grateful for all you wonderful Pandy's people and its beautiful to see how our community has helped so many.

You're all wonderful!

:metoyou: