Ash

Without Pandys...

143 posts in this topic

Without Pandy's, I would have never experienced the gift of so many courageous and strong individuals who have empowered me with the knowledge that I do not have to walk this journey of healing alone.

Without Pandy's I would be dead or close to it.

Without Pandys I would still be struggling to find my voice.

Without Pandys I would have stopped trying to heal. Instead of "getting over it" I am now "getting through it."

Without Pandy's, I would be lost, hurting, and isolated.

Without Pandys I wouldn't have the ongoing consistent support that I have while going through this very difficult time. Pandys is my lifeline.

Without Pandy's I simply wouldnt be who I am right now.

Without Pandy's I wouldn't have a place where I felt like I belonged and was understood. Pandy's has given me hope, friends, and a family. It has also given me more than emotional/spiritual support, it has taught me how to pursue legal action and to understand mental health. Thanks to Pandy's, I've learned that I'm not alone and have been given the chance to give back to the community. Thanks to Pandy's, I'm still here.

Without Pandy's, I would still feel alone!!

Without Pandy's I would have thought I was alone for a much longer time than I did, also I wouldn't have been able to ask questions about surviving without any fear.

Edited by Meg35

Without Pandys, I would still feel all alone.

Without Pandy's I would lose sight of what "possible" is.

Without Pandy's, I wouldn't have had the strength to leave him. Now I know I am not alone :hug:

xxx

Without Pandy's, I never would have faced it honestly.

Without pandy's i would be struggling sooo much more and feel so much more lost for understanding myself and undestanding what small steps to take to move forward. Being apart of this community has reduced my feelings of isolation. I too would be lost without pandy's.

Without Pandys, I would still be locked into silence. Not realise it is possible to speak out and not be judged.

Without Pandy's, I would still feel alone.

Without Pandys, I wouldn't have had anyone to talk to.

Without Pandy's, I'd still be hiding alone under the table drinking neat gin. Now, I'm snuggled on the sofa with my partner eating toast. wacko.gif

Without Pandy's I would have lost hope a long time ago

Without Pandy's, I would't have such a great support system that I can turn to 24/7.

Without Pandy's I would be alone. On this board I can ask anything and everyone here is a friend.

Without Pandy's I would not have the hope, faith, and dreams that I do today. Thank You!!

Without Pandy's, I wouldn't of learned to let go of my anger.

I am forever grateful for that.

Without pandys...

I would still be where I am today.

That probably sounds offensive but I don't mean it that way. What I mean is that the reason I have gotten so much from pandys is that I was ready to receive the gifts of friendship and understanding. Pandys helped me learn how to connect with humans again but I am still the one who did all the hard work. I am the one who put myself out there when I felt so embarrassed to even say a word of comfort. I am the one who read the healing exercises in Moving forward or the creative forum and sat down to do them. I am the one who worked hard on being open about my rapes and my feelings surrounding those.

Pandys is the host to many of my (our) achievements but, ultimately, I (we) do the hard work.