Hales

Having some issues with chat currently?

35 posts in this topic

Well I was gonna ask WTF my problem is and why I can't get in..... Phones don't work? Well that sucks. I only use my phone.....

Hi SociallyAwkward,

Those are old posts - guess that's a good sign of not many chat issues? :)

Many members use their phones for chat. We bought the software as soon as it was available. Are you receiving an error code or do you see a gray box?

Susan

For me when ever I try to get on chat it's just a blank box

ETA: Not connected to Babble chat.

ER, I get that the first couple of times. Keep refreshing and it'll work eventually.

ETA: not connected to Babble chat. 

Hello

Their appears to be a problem with the chatroom it, appears to be really slow, not showing messages when they are first sent by other members and occasionally throwing up this message "I'm not connected to the serve"

Thank you

Nate

Hi nate,

This version of Babble has a lot of issues needing work. There are two developers adjusting the platform so it will function on our site. We left it up and running because chat has been gone for three months and we felt chatters would prefer a chat with huge lag times rather than nothing. We're sorry for the inconvience. Just know it's being worked on. :)

Take care,

Susan

2 people like this

Hopefully it gets running smoothly.

1 hour ago, Susan said:

Hi nate,

This version of Babble has a lot of issues needing work. There are two developers adjusting the platform so it will function on our site. We left it up and running because chat has been gone for three months and we felt chatters would prefer a chat with huge lag times rather than nothing. We're sorry for the inconvience. Just know it's being worked on. :)

Take care,

Susan

We definitely would prefer chat with gremlins than no chat at all! Gremlins like to chat too!

2 people like this

:rofl:  My thoughts exactly.

On 8/4/2017 at 0:15 PM, Brehiri said:

We definitely would prefer chat with gremlins than no chat at all! Gremlins like to chat too!

Hahah, apparently they do! :P 

1 person likes this