Hales

Having some issues with chat currently?

40 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Just wanted to post that if you are having a few issues with chat right now then its not just you! The chat mods are aware of the issues and we are working on getting them fixed for you! Currently the only room open is the welcome room - you are more than welcome to continue chatting in that room until we resolve the issue and have chat back up and running as normal! Hold tight, hopefully we will get it fixed for you all soon.

Take care,

Hayley

xx

Chat is now back up and running as normal :) thanks for your patience while we were sorting out the issues we had.

I am currently unable to access chat. It does the thing where it scrolls through the messages that say connecting, success, authenticating, all of those, then it says Invalid Username or Password. Using Google Chrome on Windows Vista. I am currently logged in. Is this part of the chat problems or something else?

Thanks.

I am currently unable to access chat. It does the thing where it scrolls through the messages that say connecting, success, authenticating, all of those, then it says Invalid Username or Password. Using Google Chrome on Windows Vista. I am currently logged in. Is this part of the chat problems or something else?

Thanks.

Hi irish,

Chat is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We're working on getting it back up and running, so it's not just you!

Lyndsie

Is there nothing we can do at all to help? :( i wish i could help. Chat is a lifeline to so many people, even those that dont use it so much...

Im sure you are working yourself silly and just wish i could be usefull... thank you for making sure chat is there as much as possible, i know i for one, forget that even if i dont use chat, knowing it is there is what gives me strength.

I hope to chat with you all soon!

Hi

I would just like to say thanks you to all that are working so hard to get chat up and running again.

Take very good care

Lady

Thanks for your patience during this episode! I'm sure a great many of you are missing Chat, we hope to have it up and running soon!

I haven't been on for a month or two and am getting the error message "invalad username and password" when I try to go into chat.

I hope that helps, I miss chat a lot... well it's funny after not being here for a while I dropped by cause I needed a chat and I miss it already lol

Hi oranges,

Sorry, chat is still down! :( A work in progress.

Just to keep you updated.........we are still trying to resolve the problem with the chat room. We're really sorry for the delay in getting this problem fixed, but until we hear back from our software providers there is nothing more we can do. Thank you so much for your patience!!

Yay is seems to be working from my end.... only problem is noone to chat to :P Well done team for resolving what looked like a complex issue. I hope everyone is aware that chat's up and running (well in NZ at least lol). Thanks.

I can't access chat at all now....I'm got 'chat room' under the line where the forum is listed with a number that is circled 318....any suggestions? anyone else having this problem....thanks

Hi Jdam

Chat is working fine for me now are you still having problems ?

Hi Sasha,

Right after I posted that I finally got it to work last night...although the numbers were all screwed up...thanks for all your help and the rest of team Pandy's who worked to get chat back up.... xthumbup.gif

jdam

I just want to add that i ****love**** you all!! Thank you for making chat cone back!!! Not only making chat come back but the section saying who is in chat and up top next to icon it says number of people in chat.

Thats just so coool!!! You guys made me happiest person ever and totally made a bad day completely fade away!!!

Ohhhhh!!!!!

Thank you :D

been having issues getting into healing chat. If there are more than 4 or so names in general chat, no matter how many times I click on healing (even if there are other members in healing) i just stay in the welcome room. There have been several times where there have been too many people for me in general chat, or that I wanted to talk about a healing topic, but cant get in. (Ive had this happen several times, including tonight, thought i was just being stupid.) Does anyone else have this problem?

thanks

DreamOn

been having issues getting into healing chat. If there are more than 4 or so names in general chat, no matter how many times I click on healing (even if there are other members in healing) i just stay in the welcome room. There have been several times where there have been too many people for me in general chat, or that I wanted to talk about a healing topic, but cant get in. (Ive had this happen several times, including tonight, thought i was just being stupid.) Does anyone else have this problem?

thanks

DreamOn

Hi Dreamon,

I'm going to look for a solution. :) Someone will be in contact if they need further info!

I am new to this site and trying to get into the chats. I think I've met the requirements. I'm not sure what to do.

Hi just1me I sent you a pm explaining how to access the chat room

Just to let you know, for some reason if I click to see whos in which room, i cant join the room unless I right click and hit join room. I dont know if its the version of windows or what, Its changed since m y last prob, I just cant join a room at all if I click on the arrow first to see who is in there

What browser are you using, DreamOn?

Depending on the room it happens to me too. Usually healing chat and if there is an extra room there.

I cant get onto chat it say there now moble chat aviable... I can only use my phone to come on here do to privacy issues please help

Unfortunately, chat isn't compatable with cell phones atm. :(

Ok thank you... Ireally need to talk..

. So im posting like crazy....