CarriedByGod

Pandy's Stuffed Panda Bear

21 posts in this topic

I would like to make the suggestion that some sort of stuffed panda bear be offered for purchase in the Pandy's store. I would suggest it maybe have a small logo, like maybe the tree branch and swirl and leaf from the logo up on the web site, or perhaps have a particular shirt with the logo, but not have the name so as not to bring up questions from others. This would give members something to hug to remind them that all their pandys friends are with them, supporting them and caring for them.

Sincerely,
CBG

i really like this idea a lot cbg :lol: i agree!

I would LOVE a Pandys bear! its such a great idea! I can feel myself :hug: 'ing it already!

Hi

I think this is a great idea, and it would be very comforting to be close to pandy's friends when Iam feeling down.

I second this motion!! I would love a pandy's bear

+1

I'd buy one within minutes of seeing it online, if the price was reasonable (between $10-$30 depending on size, etc)

Hi CBG,

I agree with everyone else! What a great idea! Thanks for suggesting this. I'll take it over to the mod forum and try to find out if it's possible. :)

Take care,
Susan

Thanks everyone. And thank you, Susan! This is an idea I have had for a while—been giving out virtual ones in chat for people to hug. Thank you, Susan, for taking the idea to the next step.

CBG

Definitely like this idea :)

CBG thanks for thinking of such a great idea, I want to buy one of those without having to answer questions about where its from...just too personal. :D

Thank you for considering this Mods!

That's a cute idea :)

Thanks for the great idea! We had a look through our store options and there unfortunately aren't any stuffed animals available, but we will definitely keep this in mind for future fundraising or store ideas!

ah, would be cool if we could get someone to do like Kohls does - get somebody to sell some cute little (panda)bears and then a certain amount of the profit goes to pandys. wouldn't have to be kohls but what a cool idea. I'd most certainly buy one.

so I found this in the pandy's store:
http://www.cafepress.ca/pandysurvivors.13485948
kinda similar idea, right??
:) I've never browsed in there before

Ok I found two websites... one does a panda with a bandana... the other does 'real' embroidery on the bear. I REALLY like the second one. in fact I think I will get a frog blanket for my Baby! I am sending them an email to ask about cost per item and get other information.

http://www.800bear.com/au50191.html
and
http://embroideryaz.com/teddy-bear-embroidery

I love the idea. Once I'm able to get a steady job, (as steady as I can get considering I'm on SSI disability)I'm so going to buy some stuff. I already talked to my mom about it and showed her the sight.