Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hales

issue accessing the board from firefox

5 posts in this topic

Hey,

So I'm having issues with firefox and accessing the board. I was online eariler and just about to send a PM and the site seemed to crash and I got the following message come up on the webpage:

400 Bad Request:

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

I thought it was just a glitch with the board but I am am still getting this error message every time I try and access the board from firefox. I've never recieved this error before and I have zero idea what it means or how to fix it!

I know the board isn't down or it isn't a issue with my net settings as IE seems to work just fine. IE is driving me nuts tho because all the formating of the board is slightly weird which is why I switched to firefox in the first place.

Can anyone help? Its not a big issue I know but its annoying me already! Thanks!

Hayley

x

There is a recent firefox update, i installed it and had problems with several sites, so reinstalled the previous version. it could be that if you recently updated it.

also, firefoxes silly way of doing things could have registered pandys as an unsafe site. so, go to tools > options > privacy > cookies > show cookies > then find pandys, and delete it from the list, problem should be fixed :) if pandys isnt on the list then thats not the problem

Thanks so much Vision for your suggestions! I use Firefox too and haven't had any of those issues. Let us know how you go Hales and we can look into it more for you :)

I think firefox just randomly updated itself and threw all the settings out! I had to go back in and reset everything, cleared cookies and cache and that seemed to fix the problem! Thanks! :)

Thanks for letting us know Hales :)