needing information

3 posts in this topic

I am pretty sure this is not in the right forum but I really need some information about this organization. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the expenses go twords when people donate to this organization. I was also wondering what percentage of the profits were given the staff members. And if i was to give this organization 50 dollars what would it go twords?

Thank you

peace and love

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your question :)

Pandys is a non-profit organization and it relies solely on donations in order to remain operations. We require donations to run and maintain the message board - for example in terms of paying for the domain name, the web host, web design, software and software updates. In addition to this, we fund a sexual assault lending library where our members can loan books related to healing free of charge (including the postage and packaging necessary to send these items). We also sponsor Healing Retreat Weekends where members can join us in activities which are aimed at supporting each other through the healing process. We also run guest speaker chats where we ask for professionals or experts in an area relevant to healing from sexual assault to host a chat - and usually for this there will be a fee and / or expenses.

All staff at Pandys work on a voluntary basis and receive no payment for the work they put in.

I hope this helps! I can assure you that any donations are put to very good use. Is there any particular service that you would like to donate towards?

Katy x

Katy beat me to an answer - I'm just going to echo her! Are there any concerns you have, or any further questions you would like to ask?

Take care,