Australian Hotline

Heidi013

For anyone who is in Australia and you want to talk to a counsellor on a hotline. I have recently found NSW Rape Crisis Centre. You can call them or talk on an online hotline in private chat with a counsellor. I have used it the past couple of days myself and it has been extremely useful.

Just wanted to let you all know about it, if your ever in a crisis and really need someone to talk to they are there for you and are very understanding and kind and helpful and caring. Also if you go on therea second time or more they can bring up your past conversations so they can help you without you having to repeat what you told other counsellors the day before and stuff. Which i found incredibly helpful and took a lot of frustration and repetition away.

I should warn people that the NSW Rape Crisis Centre does sometimes have a problem with its connection. There are sometimes difficulties with you not being able to see the counsellors posts and they not being able to see yours.

Hey Heidi,

We have a Resources area where you can post RCC lines for others who may need them. There is a section for Australia if you want to share about it there :)

Archived