CrystalFeather

Isolation chat?

7 posts in this topic

Could we ever have this topic on chat, please? It would really help, not only me but many others, too. I don't know how to cope with this side-effect of SA... to know I'm not alone in this suffering would ease a great burden.

Hi crystal,

I'll pass your suggestion on to the chat mods. The topic chats depend on a lot on the schedules of our chat mods, and also on their personal preferences and abilities. But you're always welcome to submit suggestions to the team, and they will do their best to see if it will fit in!

Ash

I see it in the events list!! Thank you SO much.

sorry to sound stupid but can i ask what you mean by isolation as a side effect? is tht like feeling alone ?

Isolation is not doing things with people, not talking to anyone, just staying by yourself all the time

Hi ocean,

In the chat we will be mostly focusing on how we feel isolated as a survivor, so feeling alone in what we are going through, being isolated from our friends/family/wider community. But in this chat any aspect of isolation can and will be openly discussed, we will try and cover as many aspects as we can, or see where the focus of the chatters is and go from there! :)

Hayley

x

thanks for clarifying tht for me.