Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joolala

Why can't I get into the DID forum?

9 posts in this topic

Hi Joolala,

Have you tried requesting the password from one of the board moderators? You need to request the password, and we also need you to confirm that you have a DID diagnosis before you can get access to the forum.

Take care,

Ash

I was wondering this too, but I think you need to PM a mod to get the password (though I haven't figured out who I should PM yet)

Just PM any board mod and they will be able to give you the password

[quote name='Ash' date='17 September 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1284727567' post='1256070']
Hi Joolala,

Have you tried requesting the password from one of the board moderators? You need to request the password, and we also need you to confirm that you have a DID diagnosis before you can get access to the forum.

Take care,

Ash
[/quote]

How do you confirm that? Do I need a letter from my psychologist? Edited by Joolala

[quote]Do I need a letter from my psychologist?[/quote]

Nope. We work on the honor system and trust that our members come here to address their healing needs.

Sorry for hyjacking the thread but didn't want to make a new one for a related queston as it seemed a waste.

Is there a particular mod that we need to PM or is it a case of PMing any? Just scared of PMing the wrong person or something or keep putting it off...

Hi shadowlight

You can PM any of the board mods. They have a tiara as their avatar, and 'moderator' in blue under their names - like Jackie and Ash who have posted in this thread.

Take care

Anath

[quote name='shadowlight' date='30 October 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1288485375' post='1282121']
Sorry for hyjacking the thread but didn't want to make a new one for a related queston as it seemed a waste.

Is there a particular mod that we need to PM or is it a case of PMing any? Just scared of PMing the wrong person or something or keep putting it off...
[/quote]

Hey Shadow,

What Anath said! I just wanted to add that you don't need to worry about PMing the wrong person. If you PM a staff member who isn't able to give you access to the forum, they will direct you to someone who can :)

Ash