SilentAngel

Spoiler Tag?

10 posts in this topic

Hey,

I've seen people use a spoiler box thing in there posts to hide a trigger and was wondering how to do that in my posts? any one know?

There is a box in the top left corner of the reply section that says 'Other styles'. When you click on it, it says Spoiler when you scroll down.

Click on the word Spoiler, then type the words you want to be masked.

That's it!

thanks so much! I was so confused!

Your welcome! I decided to try to figure it out when I saw your post. Do you know how to take quotes from people's posts? That I do not know how to do and haven't figured out. I think it's the Extract blog entry link, but I'm not sure.

Your welcome! I decided to try to figure it out when I saw your post. Do you know how to take quotes from people's posts? That I do not know how to do and haven't figured out. I think it's the Extract blog entry link, but I'm not sure.

Hi Springchikkie,

To quote from people so it lists their username/time/date etc like above, just hit the "reply" button automatically underneath the actual post you are wanting to quote. (i.e. not at the very bottom of the screen). It will then take you to the reply box and the entire text of the person's post will be listed, simply delete the parts you don't want to quote. Hopefully that is what you are meaning? Give it a practice, try quoting me!

Hopefully that is what you are meaning? Give it a practice, try quoting me!

Okay Kate, I'm taking a stab at this...

It worked! Thanks Kate! You rock! Now today I can quote people and watch the Lost finale. My day is complete :)

Edited by springchikkie

Hah, sounds like a nice day to me ;)

never knew how to do this, had to try it!

I prefer this spoiler to the one of different font colour too. Makes the text easier to read :)