Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
~Tara~

Multi-quote

5 posts in this topic

Can someone please tell me how to get the multi quote function working?

With other boards you can press multiquote on all the posts you are replying to and then press reply and all the posts turn up on your message screen. Here I do that and only the post i pressed reply to shows up. So I must be doing it wrong..but cannot find info on how to make it work!

Thanks, Heptet

Hi Heptet

I think you have to hit 'multiquote' on all the posts you want to quote, and then instead of hitting 'reply' in one persons post, use the 'add reply' button at the very bottom underneath the whole thread.

Hope that helps!

Anath

Can someone please tell me how to get the multi quote function working?

With other boards you can press multiquote on all the posts you are replying to and then press reply and all the posts turn up on your message screen. Here I do that and only the post i pressed reply to shows up. So I must be doing it wrong..but cannot find info on how to make it work!

Thanks, Heptet

Hi Heptet

I think you have to hit 'multiquote' on all the posts you want to quote, and then instead of hitting 'reply' in one persons post, use the 'add reply' button at the very bottom underneath the whole thread.

Hope that helps!

Anath

Yay :D Oh gosh..that was a silly mistake of mine! Common sense should have told me that but i barely use the Add reply button..i either fast reply or im replying directly to original poster rolleyes.gif

It took me years to figure out how to multiquote! I thought people were just magic or something!

I'm with Ash - I only found out last year, after almost 9 years of membership!