Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stefani

very confused as how to proceed....

5 posts in this topic

:confused::unsure: OK, THEN. I AM SO OVERWHELMED, EVERYTIME I TRY TO FIGURE THIS WHOLE WEBPAGE OUT. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE INSTRUCTIONS, LIKE PUTTING MY INFO ON HERE. EVERYTIME I TRY, NOTHING HAPPENS AFTER I CLICK ON THE TAB. SOOOO..... WHAT NOW? DO I JUST CONTINUE TO TYPE THESE MESSAGES TO MYSELF? THAT'S WHAT IT FEELS LIKE. B/4 I GO ANY FURTHER W/ MY STORY, I WANT TO SEE IF THIS EVEN GETS POSTED. SORRY IF I AM SOUNDING UNGRATEFUL, I'M JUST AGGERVATED. -STEFANI

Hi Stefani, sorry that you are struggling. I was the same when I first joined. Forums were completely new to me. If you message a moderator or administrator they will help you. There is a helpdesk right at the bottom of the list of forums that you can click on. Failing that just post a message asking how you do something & if we can help we will. Good luck & don't give up.

Hi stefani, :)

you have been successful in posting in the forums so that is what you do if you want to post in any of the forums. Most healing related topics can go in the My Voice forum (just click the link, I've highlighted for you). If you want to share your story in the My Story forum, then you have to have 5 posts or more (only for that forum) and you have three, so two more posts in any of the forums and you will have access to the My Story forum. We also have a site map that explains all the forums so you might find that helpful as well. We also have board basics and tutorials here if you want to check that out as well.

I hope some of that helps. You can send a message to any moderator or Team Welcome member and they can also help you. To send a message, just click their profile and under their picture, you will see "send me a message."

I hope some of that helps.

Take Care :)

AM

Hi Stefani,

I'm one of the board moderators - AM and the others had some good advice for you which hopefully helped! If you need any further assistance, feel free to send me a private message. To do this, if you're not sure how, just go to the very top of the page where you will see your name on the top right-hand corner. Under your name is a picture of a little envelope with PM Inbox next to it. Just click on that, and then go to "Compose New" in the next screen. Type my name (Kate) in as the recipient, give the message a title, and then write whatever you need to in the big text box, and click "Send".

Other than that, my main advice is to take your time exploring the board, all of it's forums and functions, and all of your own features - everything you do is reversible, if you make a mistake, and the best part is you can't break the board so it doesn't matter what you do!

Take gentle care,

Kate

everything you do is reversible, if you make a mistake, and the best part is you can't break the board so it doesn't matter what you do!

haha kate I love that part :)

hi Stefani

Welcome to Pandys I really do hope you have figured out what you need to. Pandys is a great place to get support but it does take awhile to get used to everything. When I came here first I had never been a member or any other community and I asked lots of questions, if there is something you can't do ask and someone will be able to help you

Sasha