Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ciera

sign in

10 posts in this topic

I have had sign in problems for a while. I have to click the sign in icon at least 2 or 3Xs before it takes me to the sign in page. This happens on 2 different computers as well as my phone. It refreshes the page and shows the hour glass so I know it recognises the command, but refreshes to the same page at least once every time.

It has been happening to me at the sign in page too.

I just thought it was my computer...

Hi Ciera,

This seems to be a problem for members who are using Internet Explorer to access the site. For now, the only solutions are to use another browser (like Firefox) or to click "sign in" twice. We are aware of the problem and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible!

Ash

I use Firefox and have had the same issue. At least my clicking finger is getting an extra work-out ;)

I'm using Firefox and have the same issue. It's not a huge deal - I can just click sign-in twice. But it's not just IE.

Yes, this does seem to be an issue across several browsers. Unfortunately, for the time being people will just have to be persistant with their login attempts!

I guess the board doesn't discriminate when it comes to browsers on this issue! I'd only seen the problem with IE so far!

If your finger's getting tired, you could always try bookmarking the sign-in page instead. That might work!

Bookmarking doesn't help with IE because I've done that with mine. Sometimes it works first time, sometimes it doesn't. Very strange indeed :D

The board seems to be doing it at times with chat as well. Or maybe that is just me but it has happened to me quite a few times.

It does it sometimes in the forums for me, too. I just click it again and get my work out. :)