Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
forgottenhowtofly

It wouldn't let me post!  why?

3 posts in this topic

Maybe I am just completely stupid or lack the normal intelligence of a rock (and this is a distinct possiblity) but I have been trying all day to log in and it finally let me do it.  I was really getting frustrated and couldn't post anything because it kept telling me that I was not registered and that I was not authorized to post anything.  Why would it be telling me this?  And how can I prevent/deal with this problem should it ever arise again?

thanx

jenni

Where are you trying to post?  If you are trying to start a thread in "reclaiming our lives" or either of the "wonderful threads" forums, it won't let you b/c only mods can start posts there.  If it was another forum I'm not sure why it would do that, did you try clearing your cookies?

Laney

I didn't clear my cookies.  But it was not recognizing me as a member.  I tried several times to get logged on, and then finally it let me.  I don't know maybe I was just doing somethig wrong, and that it quite possible considering it is something that I do very well.

thanks for your help

jenni