Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Chantel

I don't know where to post

3 posts in this topic

I don't even know what to say. I think talking to some people about what happened to me might help, but I don't really know what I am doing. can someone direct me to what to do?

Hi, Chantel.  You don't need to say anything at all if you're not ready.  But if you want to discuss anything, you can post it in the appropriate forum or go to the chat room to talk to people in real time.  The forum that most people look at is "my voice" so that's a good place to post if you have some concerns you'd really like feedback on.  Take care of yourself and welcome to pandys.  :)

LGL

hi chantel,

*safe hugs* (if that's ok)

welcome to the board...i've found a lot of comfort and support here, and i hope you do, too.

LGL is right, "my voice" is the main forum, and it's visited the most often. it's a good place to start. if you feel strong enough to tell your "story" in detail, the "my story" forum is good for that. (don't worry if you don't get a lot of replies in there, a lot of people find the descriptions and the stories very triggering. no or few replies doesn't mean that no one cares, it's just that people reading your story might not feel strong enough to reply to it.)

no matter what, take things at your own pace. here you won't be pressured or judged. it's a very caring, understanding and safe place.

*hugs and support*
~aimee