Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moonstar

Lis? two names?

30 posts in this topic

I was looking through the member list , and I come across TWO moderator Lis. The posting one, and the non posting one :) Just wondering why  :upside:

Crystal Anne

:) Okay, here's another one for you...

There is Em and Emma...are you the same person?

there used to be a member by the name Emma.  so mod Emma chose Em instead.  member Emma must have moved on so she is now using Emma. ... at least  thats what I think  Iremember happening.  between the feaver and med change and antibiotics  I could be wrong.  

why lis has two...  now that's one to ask the wizard of oz....

I'm off to see the wizard....  I'f I only had a brain.... or a throat...  yeah...  I'll ask for a new throat.

I have two?

Yep :) You do.

If you go to members and look at the moderator page- there  are two Lis's and Em and Emma.

I just wanna know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :upside:

I'm in a very curious mood. lol :laugh:

Crystal Anne

Yep, I'm the 'Em' and the 'Emma'. Mingo's explanation is exactly right! We finally decided that 'other Emma' wasn't coming back, so I got to have my real name. :)

May I ask another question? I have noticed that there used to be two other moderators, Aoife and Kellie. Who are they and how come they have left?

Aoife (pronounced Eeee-fa) was Emma before she was Emma or Em...and after she was Crying Angel.  I joined while Emma was Aoife and honestly thought that was her name for the longest time.

Kellie was an old moderator who eventually stepped down as a mod and left the board after a falling out between her and Lis and Shannon.  (Was I allowed to say that?)

Cathy

So, how many of you are there, Emma (err..Em, Aoif, crying angel)??  

:;):

Kellie was an old moderator who eventually stepped down as a mod and left the board after a falling out between her and Lis and Shannon.  (Was I allowed to say that?)

You're certainly *allowed* to say that, but it's not entirely accurate. :) She is no longer a mod though, and did leave the board.

So, how many of you are there, Emma

I swear I'm just the one person!

:)

Emma

This is an educational thread!  :D   Thanks for the explainations guys!

I think she still runs the mailing list and co-mods a board with Donna. Maybe Donna can tell us more?

I think she still runs the mailing list and co-mods a board with Donna. Maybe Donna can tell us more?

Well gee thats me. :upside:

Kellie is doing very well with herself, which i am quite proud of. Shes engaged and very happy which is awesome to see.  :)

Donna =)

awww, yay Kellie!

Thanks for the update Donna :)

Ok, so since we're on the topic of old mods (which, btw, I'm glad to see I was right about Emma and Aoife being the same person!)... Who the hell is/was Cookie?  ???   I've wondered this for quite some time...

(Umm...Cookie *was* a mod, right?  Now I can't find any posts by her...Maybe I'm going crazy...)  :blush:

Cookie? ummm...chocolate chip?

Seriously, no idea on this one :)

Haha, I'm probably confused as usual.   :blush:

Ha i think i actually might have the answer to this one, though chocolate chip cookies sound quite good at the moment. :)

Cookie was a member. But since she just totally disappeared from the board as well as old members did like how the mods got 800 names their memberships became old members memberships. One could call it gremlins while another could call it board glitches. Gotta love them.

Does that make any sorta sense? Im sure i could indulge further, just let me know. :upside:

Donna =)

Hahaha, thanks, Donna!  I feel considerably less crazy now! :upside:

Hey,

I was told my name was brought up so I wandered over. I must have not signed in forever since my name was deleted.

Yes I was a mod. I stepped down a couple years ago. It turned out to be a very good thing. I took over the mailing list (with Donna!!) and really took the time to heal. I am an ICU nurse now. I have my own very cute little apartment. I am engaged to a lovely man who treats me like a princess. (He is NOT the same guy I was dating when I was here - I learned my lesson. Finally) I'm doing well. I'm glad this board is going well I hope all of you can find healing. :) I'll stop by more often!!

Take care,

Kellie

www.warriorreborn.org

Hi Kellie!

YAY on your engagement! I am newly engaged as well, getting married in May 05.  I breathed a sigh of relief that yours is a different guy though! I wanted to ask Donna but thought that would be rude. You deserve to be treated like a princess.

I am glad you stopped in. Congrats and thanks for the update.

Shannon

Hi Kellie (I don't know if you remember me) but I have to say that I just did a poetry unit with my fourth grade students and couldn't help but think of you and your abilities at rhyming.  Glad to hear all is going well for you!

Shannon congrats on your engagement. I am glad there is someone else around who understands that wedding planning is a kind of cruel torment. Seriously why does it cost so much to take a stinking picture? But my dress is free so life is good!! :)

I got engaged on Valentine's day. Totally caught me off guard. He made a little show about all the important places in our relationship then played our song as he proposed. He is just the cutest thing ever! We will probably get married July 31. (Just have to convince my dad.) I'd give you the long sweet story how we got together but I'd probably bore everyone.

I'm happier then I ever thought I could be. It is amazing how different I have become in the past couple years. Graduating nursing school and passing boards helped tremendously!The evil ex is now calling me weekly but that is totally his fault. He calls when he breaks up with a girl. The last one he broke up with is becuase she was "a pyscho liberal.... like me" Nevertheless I'm glad everyone is doing well. I remember most everyone who was on here when I was around. I miss getting to talk to everyone as much but I'm happy. E-mail me (turtle920@ yahoo.com) I'd love to hear from you!! :)

Kellie

Hi Kellie :)

Idont know if you will rememberme i was mellstew when you were a mod. Congrats on your engagment darling you deserve all the happiness in the world :)

Mel x