Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rose Petal

Can i get out of pending now?

15 posts in this topic

I did the TOS three times, i think.

How come i'm still pending?????

I have a question i'd like to ask the group and its happening now - so i am antsy that i am out of pending and able to talk - I NEED TO TALK!!!!!

:down:  :blush:  :surprise:  :(

Let me in!!

Bang! Bang! Bang!

:down: This is bringing up alot of emotional triggers.

:down:

[quote]How come i'm still pending??
[/quote]A mod has to fix your status manually :(

[quote]I have a question i'd like to ask the group and its happening now - so i am antsy that i am out of pending and able to talk - I NEED TO TALK!!!!![/quote]
Feel free to PM me, if you need someone to talk :)

Take care,
Sav Edited by Sav

i think you  also need to post on the to keep uninterrupted access thread like steff said. That was the thread meant to alert the mods that people were still pending after signing the TOS.

i'm sorry this is so difficult.  

n.

THanks NoName, i did not understand that when it when i read it before. i did post there.

I thought i was off pending for a moment

oh boy! this is like needing to poo and not having access to a bathroom cause the door is locked. hahaha

or in class raising your hand and waiting and waiting for the teacher to call on you

hmmmm.

You've been set to the proper access. Sorry for the delay!

Shannon

the same thing is happening to me.  it's driving me nuts.  I haven't brought it up b/c I kept hoping that it would get fixed, that they just haven't gotten around to it yet...  but it never did get fixed and now I really need it to be!  sigh...

Have a look [url="http://www.pandys.org/cgi-bin/pandoras/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=18;t=9082;st=0"]here[/url]. It explains everything perfectly. Do everything that is suggested and the mods will fix you... :)

actually, no, I've done all of that several times...  and I've tried e-mailing several times and have gotten no responce.

Have you posted in the thread above (To keep uninterrupted board access)??

Everyone who is still on pending is supposed to sign the thread and the mods will set their member status back to 'member'. :)

well, I have now, since I just sent the forth e-mail (the last three were not replied to and the problem left unsolved) and didn't know what to do.  I've been trying to keep this off the board, but I don't see a way of not doing so...  actually, I'm thinking of just leaving, b/c I can't handle this right now.  so, no worries.

No, don't leave!! I suggest you PM any mod who is online and your status will be fixed within seconds!! Otherwise, feel free to PM me, if you need to talk!

[quote name='choirgirl' date='April 02 2004, 8:20 pm']well, I have now, since I just sent the forth e-mail (the last three were not replied to and the problem left unsolved) and didn't know what to do.  I've been trying to keep this off the board, but I don't see a way of not doing so...  actually, I'm thinking of just leaving, b/c I can't handle this right now.  so, no worries.[/quote]
You've been fixed now, but by another mod. I just wanted to say that we haven't received any of these emails. If we would have gotten the email, it would have been fixed promptly, and I just checked my inbox to no avail - they're not there. I apologize for the delay.

Edit: I did get one email from you, sent just before midnight last night. It's the only one I received.