Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest lindsaynicole

Message from lindsay

4 posts in this topic

Lindsay,

Thank you for letting us know what is going on with you. Take care of your self and be stronge.  What you think may be the end of the world now, may be what saves you in the end.  If you are being truthful about what you have been going through all these years, then you have no idea what the long term effect will be.  Survivors of incest and child sexual abuse, tend to have problems dealing with even it when they get older. The childrens aid people are trained in these matters, and they will find out what is going on.  A foster home is not the end of the world. I was in one for 13 months, and it was a safe place, where  I meet some wonderful people.  I also received the help i needed.

All the bad things in my life surfaced in high school, which lead to a rather miserable four years. I never delt with my past, and as a result I have blocked it all out as an adult.  The good and the bad. I have no memory of my childhood, my friends or things that I once enjoyed.  This is not a fun thing, it is hard not remembering who you are.  Although I am constantly working to recover those memories, I don't know if I will ever get them back.

So my advice to you is that if you really are in danger, take the help that is offered to you.  It's not so hard starting over!

Take Care

Always,

Noelle

Lindsay,

I know that it may seem extremely hypocritical to you and others that I reply to your post, because I said that I hoped that you were being untruthful. The reason I said that is that I think it would still be 'better' in a way if what you said was not true, than knowing that you have/had to endure all the horrible things you told us about.

I am, however, glad that you are getting the help you need and that you are not upset about the way this was handled by the mods and some members.

It has repeatedly been said that the events of the past few days have made this community grow even closer together. Some members have been very upset about the feeling of helplessness that arised when you posted about the ongoing ab*se, but many people, including myself, are now even more proud of being a member at Pandy's than before. So thank you for that.

I am very sorry that I could never offer you any help, but I am glad that you are now taken care of. I hope that your situation will get better soon, and I wish you the best for your life.

Take care.

Thanks for the update.

I wish you much strength for the difficult road ahead.

Take care of yourself,

n.